Corsair Carbide 300R Case with Window Product Description
The Carbide Series Corsair 300R windowed is a compact expression of the Corsair philosophy: great systems begin with a great case. Open the easy-access side panel to find a builder-friendly design with three tool-free optical drive bays and four tool-free hard drive bays with integrated 2.5” SSD compatibility. There’s room for extra-long graphics cards, and the matte black interior really shows off your gear. Finish off your build with a cable routing system that keeps wires and cables out of sight and out of the airflow path for a clean, uncluttered look. The Corsair 300R Case keeps your hardware cool with amazing airflow, including a 140mm front intake fan and a 120mm rear exhaust fan. There’s room to add five additional fans, including dual side-panel fan locations that can deliver cool air directly to your graphics cards. And, the dust filters are removable for easy maintenance. Features like these make the Corsair Carbide Series 300R Case the foundation of your next great system.
- Oversized, tinted window with room for dual 120mm or 140mm fans
- Room for graphics cards up to 450mm long.
- USB 3.0 front panel connectors.
- Built-in compatibility for SSDs in the four hard drive bays gives you the flexibility you need.
- Keep your system cool with up to 7 fan mount locations.
- Easily accessible dust filters keep the cool air flowing over your valuable components.
- Install or upgrade your CPU heatsink quickly with the easy-access backplate cutout.
- Optimize airflow and keep your system neat and tidy using the intelligent cable management system.
Dimensions 485.14mm x 210.82mm x 449.58mm (19.1” x 8.3” x 17.7”)
Material Steel and plastic
Color Black Model Corsair 300R Windowed Gaming Case
Drive Bays (x3) 5.25” (x4) 3.5”/2.5” Drive Caddies
Cooling (x1) 140mm Intake fan (x1) 120mm Exhaust Fan
Expansion Slots 7
Motherboard ATX, mATX
Front I/O (x2) USB 3.0 (x1) Headphone, (x1) Mic
Power Supply ATX (not included)
This case has a really nice sized window to see your components The Screw-less design makes life easy Plenty of room for tall coolers like the hyper 212 Gaming spec design in a understated case Plenty of fan expansion
Only comes with 2 fans for its possible 6 slots There is plenty of room for cables to be put at back in a tidy way, BUT there is next to no where to put cable tie's on the back of the case so you will have to be inventive.
big case, window's a nice feature if you have LED's on any components! Good for cable management. No problems with this case :) +2 extra usb's and mic/headphones jack on front of the case is very useful!