£216.99 inc. vat
£180.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Corsair AXi 860W Fully Modular 80+ Platinum Power Supply
- Black Coloured PSU with a 120mm Silent Cooling Fan
- Equipped with a Single 12v Rail Delivering upto 71.6 Amps
- Equipped with 6 PCI-E Connectors for Graphics Cards
Mfr part code: CP-9020037-UK
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£165.99 inc. vat£180.48save £14.49
£138.32 ex. vat£150.40save £12.08
Corsair AXi 860W Fully Modular 80+ Platinum Power Supply Product Description
Digitally Controlled Power
The fully modular Corsair AX860i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS® Platinum levels. Built-in Corsair Link gives you unprecedented monitoring and control.
Quiet, Efficient Operation
Upgrading to digital provides increased efficiency. The AX860i is certified 80 PLUS® Platinum, which results in lower heat generation and a quieter fan profile. The AX860i is so efficient that the 120mm fan doesnt even spin at low loads for completely noiseless power delivery.
The built-in Corsair Link functionality allows you to know how well your AX860i is working at any given moment and lets you quickly tweak its performance. Server-inspired diagnostic tools monitor real-time efficiency, power usage, configurable over-current protection points and fan profiles.
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Silent at low to moderate load due to high efficiency and zero RPM fanless mode. Ultra quiet at high loads with 120mm dual-ball bearing fan.
- 80PLUS Platinum certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need. Power supply upgrade replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply.
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computers chassis.
- A Seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsairs legendary technical support and customer service.
- Safety Approvals: cTUVs, TUV, CB, CE, FCC, CCC, RCM, GOST-R, KC, IRAM, BSMI.
- 7 Year Warranty
24pin ATX cable: x 1
EPS cable: x 2
PCI-E cable: x 6
SATA Cable: x 12
Peripheral cable: x 8
Floppy Adaptor: x 2
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.31/ EPS12V 2.92|
|Included Accessories||Cable ties, mounting kit, cable bag|
|Cables Included||Power cable kit|
|Features||Corsair Link, over current protection, over voltage protection, undervoltage protection, short-circuit protection, single 12V rail, dual ball bearing cooling fan|
|Cooling System||140 mm fan|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class B certified, TUV, C-Tick, CB, CCC, cTUVus||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 10 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 10 years||
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Input Voltage Range||AC 90 - 264 V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 2 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 6 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 8 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 12 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 2 x 4 PIN mini-power connector|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Power Capacity||860 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 25 A ¦ +5V - 25 A ¦ +12V - 71.6 A ¦ -12V - 0.8 A ¦ +5VSB - 3 A|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Width||39.1 cm|
|Shipping Depth||22.5 cm|
|Shipping Height||15.1 cm|
|Shipping Weight||4 kg|
Corsair AXi 860W Fully Modular 80+ Platinum Power Supply Ask an owner
Corsair AXi 860W Fully Modular 80+ Platinum Power Supply Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.