Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
per month. Learn more
Fractal Design Define Xl R2 Computer Case (titanium Grey)
- High density noise-reducing material f
- Patented ModuVent design
- With a new internal layout and additional PCI expansion slots
- Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned
Mfr part code: FD-CA-DEF-XL-R2-TI
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£78.14 inc. vat£85.24save £7.10
£65.11 ex. vat£71.03save £5.92
Fractal Design Define Xl R2 Computer Case (titanium Grey) Product Description
Fractal Design builds on the success of its awarding-winning Define XL computer case with the Define XL R2. This updated chassis carries on the family tradition of providing superb cooling and ventilation capabilities with exceptional expandability, in a sleek and stylish Scandinavian form.
The Define XL R2, which includes Fractal Design's innovative ModuVent™ feature, has an updated internal layout that offers greater expandability, modularity and flexibility, including capacity for 9 PCI cards and two HDD cages that can be repositioned to provide more space for water cooling radiators.
- High density noise-reducing material for an optimal silent case
- Patented ModuVent™ design allowing the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow.
- With a new internal layout and additional PCI expansion slots, it can harbor the most powerful enthusiast systems.
- Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned - Top HDD cage can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow whereas bottom HDD cage can be repositioned further into the case to allow for front radiator mount.
- The case can fit water cooling equipment in the front, top, rear and bottom without major modifications.
- Three-speed fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans
- Three Silent Series R2 fans are included, featuring hydraulic bearings which contribute to a longer life expectancy - Silent Series R2 retail fans now come standard in all cases
- New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze
- ATX, Micro ATX, mini-ITX, E-ATX and XL-ATX motherboard compatibility
- 4 - 5.25" bays
- 8 - 3.5" HDD trays - all compatible with SSDs
- A total of 9 expansion slots
- 3 - ModuVent™ plates - two in the top and one in the side
- 7 - Fan positions (3 fans included)
- Filtered fan slots in front and bottom
- CPU coolers up to 170 mm tall (when no fan is installed in the side panel)
- PSU compatibility: ATX PSUs up to 190 mm deep when using the bottom fan location; when not using this fan location longer PSUs (up to 345 mm deep) can be used
- Graphics card compatibility: Graphics cards up to 330mm in length with the top HDD cage installed - With the top cage removed, graphics cards up to 480mm in length may be installed
- 26 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Thick rubber grommets on all holes on the motherboard plate
- Colors available: Black Pearl, Titanium Grey
- Case dimensions (WxHxD): 232 x 559 x 560mm
- Net weight: 16.4kg
- Package dimensions (WxHxD): 322 x 637 x 655mm
- Package weight: 19kg
- Front: 1 - 120/140mm fan (included is a hydraulic bearing 140mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed); 1 - 120/140mm fan (not included)
- Rear: 1 - 120/140mm fan (included is a hydraulic bearing 140mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Top: 2 - 120/140mm fans (not included) - positions also support 240/280mm slim radiators
- Bottom: 1 - 120/140mm fan (included is a hydraulic bearing 140mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Side: 1 - 120/140mm fan (not included)
- Fan controller: 1 - Integrated fan controller for up to 3 fans (included)
- Water cooling compatibility:
- Front - 240mm radiator when HDD cages are removed or repositioned
- Top - 240 and 280mm when using slim radiators
- Bottom - 120mm radiators
- Rear - 120 and 140mm radiators
- 2 - USB 3.0, 2 - USB 2.0
- Audio in/out
- Power button with LED (blue)
- Reset button
- Fan controller (behind door)
- Define XL R2 computer case
- Accessory box
- User manual
Add-ons and Accessories
£28.26save £1.69 £22.14 ex. vat
£47.04save £2.55 £37.07 ex. vat
£12.92 ex. vat
£14.28save £1.35 £10.77 ex. vat
£41.57 ex. vat
£136.98save £27.01 £91.64 ex. vat
£38.77 ex. vat
£41.64 ex. vat
£45.81 ex. vat
|Supported Mainboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX, Extended ATX, XL-ATX|
|Cooling System||Front: 140 mm fan x 1 / intake / 1000 rpm / hydraulic bearing ¦ Front: 120/140 mm fan mount x 1 / intake ¦ Bottom: 140 mm fan x 1 / intake / 1000 rpm / hydraulic bearing ¦ Top: 120/140 mm fan mount x 2 / intake ¦ Rear: 140 mm fan x 1 / intake / 1000 rpm / hydraulic bearing ¦ Side: 140 mm fan mount x 1 / intake|
|Max Mainboard Size||Extended ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX, Extended ATX, XL-ATX|
|Internal Bays Qty||8|
|Front Accessible Bays Qty||4|
|System Cabinet Features||Air filter, front panel door, fan speed controller, blue LED, removable HDD rack, water cooling holes, ModuVent, bottom mounted PSU holder, cable management system||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slot(s)||9 x Expansion Slot|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x headphones - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack|
|Expansion Bays||8 (total) / 8 (free) x internal - 3.5" ¦ 4 (total) / 4 (free) x front accessible - 5.25"|
|Expansion Slots||9 x Expansion Slot||
|Included Accessories||Accessory box||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
Fractal Design Define Xl R2 Computer Case (titanium Grey) Ask an owner
Fractal Design Define Xl R2 Computer Case (titanium Grey) Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.