APC Smart-UPS RT 192V Battery Pack
- For UPS advice email SOLUTIONS@EBUYER.COM
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 1920
- Battery mounting: Stand alone battery stack
- Included Battery Modules: 4
Mfr part code: SURT192XLBP
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
APC Smart-UPS RT 192V Battery Pack Product Description
APC Smart-UPS RT 192V Battery Pack Includes: Installation guide, User Manual
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity - 1920
- Battery mounting - Stand alone battery stack
- Expected Battery Life (years) - 3 - 5
- Included Battery Modules - 4
- Standard Warranty - 2 years repair or replace
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Includes:Installation guide, User ManualPlease note: networking components such as switches, routers, UPS and wireless devices require that speeds & standards be consistent throughout the network to gain optimum performance. To avoid compatibility clashes or for advice, please contact us on email@example.com.
APC Smart-UPS RT 192V Battery Pack Product Reviews
|Device Type||Battery enclosure - external|
|Battery Enclosure Type||Internal|
|Height (Rack Units)||3U|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-15 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95%|
|Humidity Range Storage||0 - 95%||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Width||60 cm|
|Shipping Depth||100 cm|
|Shipping Height||41.3 cm|
|Shipping Weight||101.36 kg||
|Designed For||APC Smart-UPS RT 3000, 5000|
APC Smart-UPS RT 192V Battery Pack Ask an owner
APC Smart-UPS RT 192V Battery Pack Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.