£1051.44 inc. vat
£876.20 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more Finance from
per month. Learn more
*EXDISPLAY Kodak i1405 Document scanner
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Duty Cycle: 9000 scans per day
- Max Document Scan Speed: 45 ppm
- Document Storage Capacity: 150 sheets
- Interfaces: 1 x USB
Mfr part code: EBR1-8252843
Product ConditionRefurbished Item has had replacement parts to make it operational
*EXDISPLAY Kodak i1405 Document scanner Product Description
Scanners that stand up to the challenge
Kodak i1405 Document scanner
Documents aren't always the perfect size, shape or quality for scanning. Which is exactly why the Kodak i1405 Scanner is perfect for scanning all your documents.
- High-impact advantages for low-volume production scanning
- Handle virtually all document types, sizes and shapes
- Enhanced image quality with the latest Perfect Page imaging
- "Ease of use" couldn't be easier
- Kodak Service & Support
Scan documents up to 863 mm (34 in.) long and everything from onionskin to card stock
Optional A3 flatbed accessory for all models connects and disconnects in seconds for convenient scanning of bound materials
Automatic colour detection-based on document content, automatically outputs images in colour, grayscale or black-and-white
Smart Touch feature-allows you to scan to file, e-mail, Microsoft SharePoint, publishing or other applications with just one click
USB 2.0 interface-provides easy connectivity and fast image transfer
- Throughout speeds: Up to 45 ppm/90 ipm
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Maximum Document Size: 297 mm x 863 mm (11.7 in. x 34 in.)
- Minimum Document Size: 64 mm x 89 mm (2.5 in. x 3.5 in.)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Feeder: Up to 150 sheets of 60 g/m2 (16 lb.) paper
- Paper Thickness and Weight: 34-413 g/m2 (9-110 lb.) paper
*EXDISPLAY Kodak i1405 Document scanner Ask an owner
*EXDISPLAY Kodak i1405 Document scanner Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.