£245.99 inc. vat
£204.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Cisco Small Business WAP 561 Wireles-n Dual Radio - Selectable-band Access Point with Single Point Setup
- Provides cost-effective selectable or concurrent dual-radio Wireless-N...
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with PoE enable flexible installation
Mfr part code: WAP561-E-K9
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£133.53 inc. vat£154.30save £20.77
£111.27 ex. vat£128.58save £17.31
£64.98 inc. vat£83.49save £18.51
£54.15 ex. vat£69.57save £15.42
Cisco Small Business WAP 561 Wireles-n Dual Radio - Selectable-band Access Point with Single Point Setup Product Description
The Cisco 500 Series access points use selectable or concurrent dual-band radios for improved coverage and user capacity. Gigabit Ethernet LAN interfaces with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support flexible installation and reduce cabling and wiring costs. Intelligent quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic for voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications. SmartSignal Antenna technology enables you to extend the reach of your wireless network by optimizing coverage, reception, and performance.
To provide secure guest access to visitors and other users, the Cisco 500 Series access points support a captive portal with multiple authentication options and the ability to configure rights, roles, and bandwidth. A customized guest login page lets you present a welcome message and access details, and reinforces your brand with company logos.
The Cisco 500 Series access points are easy to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. An attractive design with flexible mounting options enables the access points to smoothly blend into any small business environment.
To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the Cisco 500 Series access points support both Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Personal and Enterprise, encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out.
Designed to scale smoothly as your organization grows, the access points feature controllerless Single Point Setup that simplifies the deployment of multiple access points without additional hardware. With the Cisco 500 Series access points, you can extend business-class wireless networking to employees and guests anywhere in the office, with the flexibility to meet new business needs for years to come.
- Works right out of the box with easy installation and simple web-based configuration and wizard
- Single Point Setup requires no controller, for easy cost-effective deployment of multiple access points
- Selectable or concurrent dual-band radios support up to 450 Mbps per radio to maximize capacity and coverage.
- Single Point Setup, a controllerless technology, simplifies the deployment and management of multiple access points - without requiring additional hardware.
- The Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface enables a high-speed uplink to the wired network.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
- Captive portal support enables highly secure, customized guest access with multiple rights and roles.
- SmartSignal Antenna increases the wireless coverage area by automatically optimizing the antenna pattern.
- Simple installation and intuitive web-based configuration and wizard enable fast, simple deployment and setup in minutes.
- Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Sleek design with 5 internal antennas on the WAP551 and 10 antennas on the WAP561, with a versatile mounting kit that enables installation on a ceiling or wall.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty provides peace of mind.
|Gain Level||5 dBi||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - lifetime|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - lifetime||
|Device Type||Radio access point|
|Localisation||Middle East, Africa, Europe||
Processor / Memory / Storage
|Flash Memory||32 MB||
|Data Transfer Rate||450 Mbps|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Spread Spectrum Method||OFDM|
|Network / Transport Protocol||DHCP, Bonjour|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 3, HTTPS|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Status Indicators||Power, LAN, wireless|
|Features||Auto-sensing per device, load balancing, VLAN support, IPv6 support, Wireless Distribution System (WDS) support, firmware upgradable, wall mountable, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, event log, Quality of Service (QoS), Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), Multiple SSID support, wireless bridge mode, IPv4 support, rogue access point detection, DHCP client, ceiling mountable|
|Encryption Algorithm||WPA, WPA2|
|Authentication Method||RADIUS, Radio Service Set ID (SSID)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11n||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45||
|Cables Included||1 x network cable|
|Compliant Standards||ICES-003, EN 300.328, FCC Part 15.247, RSS-210, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15.107, FCC Part 15.109, AS/NZS 4268, EN 301.893, FCC Part 15.407, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1||
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE||
Software / System Requirements
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 85% (non-condensing)|
Cisco Small Business WAP 561 Wireles-n Dual Radio - Selectable-band Access Point with Single Point Setup Ask an owner
Cisco Small Business WAP 561 Wireles-n Dual Radio - Selectable-band Access Point with Single Point Setup Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.