£571.97 inc. vat£617.49save £45.52
£476.64 ex. vat£514.57save £37.93
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more Finance from
per month. Learn more
Intel Nuc Skull Canyon Core i7-6770HQ Gaming Barebone
- 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6770HQ
- 2 x DDR4- 2133 SO-DIMM slots (up to 32 GB)
- 2 x M.2, 2242/2280, PCIe/SATA
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C/Thunderbolt 3
Mfr part code: BOXNUC6I7KYK3
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£374.03 inc. vat£396.99save £22.96
£311.69 ex. vat£330.82save £19.13
Intel Nuc Skull Canyon Core i7-6770HQ Gaming Barebone Product Description
• 6th generation Intel Core i7-6770HQ processor.
• Intel Iris Pro Graphics.
• Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2133+ MHz).
• Two M.2 slots with flexible support for a 42 or 80 mm SATA or PCIe SSD.
• Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 and Bluetooth 4.2.
• SD card slot.
• Two USB 3.0 ports (including one charging port).
• Intel HD Audio via Headphone/Microphone jack.
• Consumer infrared sensor.
• Support for user-replaceable third-party lids.
• Kensington lock support.
• Back panel DC power connector (19V).
• Combo speaker/TOSLINK audio output.
• Intel Gigabit LAN.
• Two USB 3.0 ports on the back panel.
• One Mini DisplayPort version 1.2 supporting 8 channel digital audio (7.1 surround sound).
• One Thunderbolt 3 port.
• One full-size HDMI 2.0 display port supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound).
Think You Know What Small Can Do? Think Again.
Change the game with the Intel NUC Kit NUC6i7KYK. A Mini PC with the 6th generation Intel Core i7 processor and Intel Iris Pro Graphics, the NUC6i7KYK unleashes maximized performance for intense game play or intensive workloads. With an amazing new lid, along with a redesigned chassis that lets you take full advantage of every GHz of the quad-core processor without overheating-the NUC6i7KYK is totally cool. Literally.
Whether you use the NUC to train your dragon or bring down your enemy's nexus, or to visualize complex information like Monte Carlo simulations, you've got the performance you need, including 30x better 3D graphics, for higher resolution and faster frame rates. And with Thunderbolt 3 you get four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable-which means you have blazing fast throughput for an external RAID stack or an external graphics engine.
Work and Play in High Resolution with Intel Iris Pro Graphics
Intel Iris Pro Graphics with 4K display capabilities let you edit photos and videos like a professional or immerse yourself in vividly rendered, seamless 3D gameplay, All in brilliant 4K on three monitors at once. When you use Intel Iris Pro graphics, you're working smarter, playing harder, and seeing the whole world in high resolution knowing you are using the best Intel Core processors. You've got the best processor graphics with enhanced media conversion and fast frame that delivers picture perfect performance, every time.
Designed for Windows 10, so you can get more done
The Intel NUC is designed for Windows 10. You'll experience cutting-edge performance from the start with fast boot and wake-up times, and multitasking that's effortless whether moving between apps, files, or web sites. With support for up to 32 GB of RAM, you can get the memory you need for fast map load times or extreme multitasking. And with 4 USB 3.0 ports including a USB charging port, you can use a USB keyboard, mouse, and an Intel RealSense camera so you can video chat and collaborate with others as easily as if you were in the same room.
Cut the cords, not the performance
The NUC6i7KYK comes with Intel 802.11ac wireless, Intel's fastest wireless available today, so you can connect out-of-the-box and access files, movies, and music in the cloud, along with built-in Bluetooth 4.2 so you can connect wireless peripherals like headsets and keyboards.
- Board Form Factor - UCFF (4" x 5")
- Socket - Soldered-down BGA
- Internal Drive Form Factor - M.2 SSD
- # of Internal Drives Supported - 2
- Lithography - 14 nm
- TDP - 45 W
- DC Input Voltage Supported - 19 VDC
- Memory Specifications
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type) - 32 GB (not included)
- Memory Types - DDR4-2133+ 1.2V, 1.35V SO-DIMM
- Max # of Memory Channels - 2
- Max Memory Bandwidth - 34.1 GB/s
- Max # of DIMMs - 2
- ECC Memory Supported - No
- Graphics Specifications
- Integrated Graphics - Yes
- Graphics Output - Mini-DP 1.2; HDMI 2.0; USB-C (DP1.2)
- Intel® Clear Video Technology - Yes
- # of Displays Supported - 3
- Expansion Options
- PCI Express Revision - Gen3
- PCI Express Configurations - Dual M.2 slots with PCIe x4 lanes
- Removable Memory Card Slot - SDXC with UHS-I support
- M.2 Card Slot (storage) - 2x 22x42/80
- I/O Specifications
- USB Revision - 2.0, 3.0, 3.1
- USB 2.0 Configuration (External + Internal) - 0 + 2
- USB 3.0 Configuration (External + Internal) - 3B 2F + 2I
- Total # of SATA Ports - 2
- Max # of SATA 6.0 Gb/s Ports - 2
- RAID Configuration - 2x M.2 SATA/PCIe SSD (RAID-0 RAID-1)
- Audio (back channel + front channel) - 7.1 digital; L+R+mic (F); L+R+TOSLINK (R)
- Integrated LAN - 10/100/1000
- Integrated Wifi - Intel® Wireless-AC 8260 + BT 4.2
- Integrated Bluetooth - Yes
- Consumer Infrared Rx Sensor - Yes
- S/PDIF Out Connector - TOSLINK
- Additional Headers - CEC, 2x USB2.0, 2x USB 3.0, FRONT_PANEL
- Advanced Technologies
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) - Yes
- Intel® vPro Technology - No
- TPM - No
- Intel® HD Audio Technology - Yes
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology - Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) - Yes
- Intel® Data Protection Technology
- Intel® AES New Instructions - Yes
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||4 x USB 3.0 (2 front, 2 rear) (one of them is fast-charging) ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 (2 internal) ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 (2 internal) ¦ 1 x USB-C (1 rear) ¦ 1 x HDMI ¦ 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x Mini DisplayPort ¦ 1 x headphones/microphone - mini-jack (1 in front) ¦ 1 x TOSLINK - mini-jack (1 rear)|
|Bays||2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal M.2 2242/2280|
|Slots||2 (total) / 2 (free) x SO-DIMM 260-pin||
|Product Form Factor||Mini PC|
|Built-in Devices||Infrared receiver||
Processor / Chipset
|CPU||Intel Core i7 (6th Gen) 6770HQ / 2.6 GHz|
|Max Turbo Speed||3.5 GHz|
|Number of Cores||Quad-Core|
|Max CPU Qty||1|
|Processor Main Features||Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel AES New Instructions||
|Installed Size||L3 Cache - 6 MB|
|Cache Per Processor||6 MB||
|Installed Size||0 MB / 32 GB (max)|
|Form Factor||SO-DIMM 260-pin|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture||
|Type||- M.2 Card|
|RAID Level||RAID 0, RAID 1||
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||SDXC UHS-I Memory Card||
|Graphics Processor||Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580|
|Video Interfaces||HDMI, DisplayPort|
|Max Monitors Supported||3||
|Sound Output Mode||7.1 channel surround|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Wireless LAN Supported||Yes|
|Wireless NIC||Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2|
|Features||Intel Wireless Display (WiDi)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2||
|Included Accessories||VESA mounting kit|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, ETSI, ICES-003, CISPR 22, RoHS, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 4268, EN 301.893, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, VCCI V-3, EN 62311, VCCI V-4, KN22, KN24, China RoHS, EN 300 328, CNS 13438, RoHS 2011/65/EU, EN 301.489-17, WEEE 2012/19/EU, EN 301489-17, EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 301 489-1||
|Device Type||Power adapter|
|Power Provided||120 Watt||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
Intel Nuc Skull Canyon Core i7-6770HQ Gaming Barebone Ask an owner
Intel Nuc Skull Canyon Core i7-6770HQ Gaming Barebone Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.