£464.99 inc. vat
£387.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more Finance from
per month. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Optoma HD142x DLP 1080p Full HD Projector Product Description
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching movies, viewing photos and documents.
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy if the projector is left running and no source is detected, the "Auto power off" feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting the HDCast Pro (sold separately) or Apple TV™ to stream videos, music and share photos on the big screen using your smartphone or tablet.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL, enabling you to view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Dynamic black technology
Dynamic black gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
Long lamp life
The expected lifetime of a typical Optoma projector lamp is an impressive 6500 hours; so if you watch a two hour movie every day, the lamp should last for almost 9 years.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
Gaming mode optimises your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colours. Optoma projectors provide you with reliable colour performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colours for true life like images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs.
- Display Technology Single 0.65" 1080p DC3 DMD chip DLP® Technology by Texas Instruments
- Native Resolution 1080p 1920 x 1080
- Brightness1 (Bright Mode) 3000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast 23,000:1
- Lamp Life2 Dynamic/Eco/Bright 8000/6000/5000 (hrs)
- Throw Ratio 3 1.48 - 1.62:1
- Zoom Type 1.1x Manual
- I/O Connectors 2x HDMI (1.4a 3D support) + MHL v2.1, Audio Out 3.5mm, 12V trigger, 3D-Sync, USB-A Power (1A)
- Speaker (Watts) 10
- Keystone Correction ± 40° Vertical
- Weight (kg) 2.38
- Dimensions (W x D x H) (mm) 298 x 230 x 96.5
- Aspect Ratio 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible
- Offset 116%
- Projection Screen Size 0.71 - 7.75m (27.88" - 305.3") Diagonal 16:9
- Projection Distance 1 - 10m
- Projection Lens F/2.5~2.67; f=21.86~24mm
- Uniformity 80%
- Maximum Resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Computer Compatibility FHD, HD, WXGA, UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
- Video Compatibility PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 576i/p), NTSC (M, 4.43/3.58 MHz, 480i/p), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L) HD (1080i, 720p)
- Full 3D - The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 are now supported as part of the HDMI v1.4a specification.
- Side-by-Side:1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60
- Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60
- Horizontal Scan Rate 15 - 91kHz
- Vertical Scan Rate 25 - 85Hz (120Hz for 3D)
- Displayable Colours 1073.4 Million
- Noise Level (Eco mode) 26dB
- Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption 230W Bright mode / 192W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)
- Lamp Type 195W
- 5°C - 40°C, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 3000m
- Security Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection
On Screen Display26 Languages:
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian/Danish, Polish, Russian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Czech, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Turkish, Farsi, Vietnamese, Romanian, Indonesian
- AC power cord, remote control, 2x AA batteries, quick start card, CD user manual
- 3D glasses, wireless, ceiling mount
- Optional Wireless Yes
- RoHS Compliant
Add-ons and Accessories
£27.90 ex. vat
£24.15 ex. vat
£27.90 ex. vat
|3D Capable||Yes (3D glasses sold separately)|
|Device Type||DLP projector - HD 1080p|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A ¦ 1 x USB (power only) - 4 pin USB Type A ¦ 1 x 3D Sync out ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ¦ 1 x Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) / HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A||
|Nominal Voltage||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption Operational||236 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||0.5 Watt||
|Brightness||3000 ANSI lumens|
|Contrast Ratio||23000:1 (dynamic)|
|Image Size||71 cm - 775 cm|
|Projection Distance||1 m - 10 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.48 - 1.62:1|
|Digital Zoom Factor||2x|
|Resolution||Full HD - 1920 x 1080 (native) / 1920 x 1200 (resized)|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Colour Support||1.07 billion colours|
|Max Sync Rate (V x H)||85 Hz x 91.146 kHz|
|Bulb type||195 Watt|
|Bulb life cycle||Up to 5000 hour(s) / up to 6000 hour(s) (economic mode)|
|Controls & Adjustments||Keystone correction|
|OSD Languages||Danish, Hungarian, Czech, Indonesian, Thai, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Vietnamese, Farsi, English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Romanian, Japanese, Korean|
|Features||sRGB colour profile, 6-segment colour wheel, BrilliantColor, DynamicBlack technology, 16:10 aspect ratio support, 4:3 aspect ratio support, Game mode, Auto Power Off, Rec. 709 Mode, MHL compliance, Eco Mode, ISF (Imaging Science Foundation)||
|Keystone Correction Direction||Vertical|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-40 / +40||
|TV System||PAL-B/G, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-I, NTSC 4.43, NTSC 3.58, PAL-D, SECAM L, PAL-H, SECAM K1, SECAM D/K, SECAM B/G, M-NTSC|
|Video Interfaces||HDMI, MHL|
|Video Modes||480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i, 576p||
|Sound Output Mode||Mono|
|Output Power / Channel||10 Watt|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel||
|Included Accessories||Remote control|
|Security Features||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), password protection, security bar|
Dimensions & Weight
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 1 year||
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Sound Emission (Economic Mode)||24 dB|
Optoma HD142x DLP 1080p Full HD Projector Ask an owner
Optoma HD142x DLP 1080p Full HD Projector Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.