£101.99 inc. vat
£84.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£104.99 inc. vat
£87.49 ex. vat
Thermaltake Core X31 Black Mid TowerCase With Window Product Description
The Core X31 RGB Edition features outstanding cooling performance with compatibility for liquid cooling components. With its unprecedented space for high-end hardware and liquid cooling expansion, the Core X31 RGB Edition supports the latest ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX motherboards, and all high-end GPU cards. As well the Core X31 RGB Edition's integrated power cover helps tidy the entire bottom area by allowing users to easily organize unused cables, and in return provide the maximum interior space needed for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.
- Tt LCS Certified - "Tt LCS Certified" is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
- Riing 12 RGB High Static Pressure LED Radiator Fan - Pre-installed three patented circular 256 multi-coloured 120mm RGB radiator fans with high-static pressure design, one smart fan controller included.
- Power Cover Design - Power supply placement design is one of the Core X31 RGB Edition unique features. The entire bottom area can be used to reorganise unused cables, which makes for a tidy-looking system. Users can enjoy the freedom of gaining the maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build. Furthermore, the PSU cover can hold two additional 2.5HDD drive bays.
- Fully Modular Concept - A "2 + 3" drive bay design for storage devices makes setting up the latest storage solution super easy and flexible. Besides hanging 3 x 3.5"/2.5" at the back of the motherboard tray, users are capable of freely adjusting the 3.5" hard-drive cage to suit their particular needs.
- Dust Reduction - Super-fine fan filters provide excellent protection and minimise dirt and dust on the top, inside the front-side panel, and at the bottom. A magnetic fan filter on the top makes it super easy to attach the filter for dust filtration.
- Advanced Ventilation - Featuring a width of 250mm, the Core X31 RGB Edition enables users to build a complete high-end system that supports up to triple 120mm and double 140mm liquid cooling radiators or up to 200mm case fans. With extended graphic card support, the Core X31 RGB Edition protects the hardware while increasing the CPU overclocking potential for users looking to get the most out of their hardware.
- Remarkable Expansion - The Core X31 RGB Edition modular drive racks allow gamers to easily install up to seven data storage devices, a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 420mm in length, and a tower CPU cooler as high as 180mm. Even with a high-wattage PSU stretching to 220mm in length, the Core X31 RGB Edition gains more for custom cooling components to freely interchange HDD cage sections for maximum cable management space with adjustable drive racks.
|Form Factor:||Full Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:|| Water Cooling Ready! |
Grommeted Pipe Holes: 1
Push-Out Pipe Holes (No Grommets): 0
Supported Radiator Size: 360mm
|Front Bezel Material:||Mesh|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||35mm|
|External Bays:||2 x 5.25" External|
|Internal Bays:||6 x 3.5" Internal|
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||8 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm or 1 x 200mm|
|Cooling Top:||3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm or 2 x 200mm|
|Cooling Rear:||1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm|
|Cooling Bottom:||2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm|
|IO Ports:|| 2 x USB 3.0 |
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||420mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||180mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CA-1E9-00M1WN-02|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:|| Core X31 |
3x Riing 120mm RGB Fan
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||250mm x 497mm x 511mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||301mm x 598mm x 540mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||8.5 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||9.5 KGs|
Add-ons and Accessories
£22.03 ex. vat
£12.92 ex. vat
£14.28save £1.35 £10.77 ex. vat
£51.82save £4.25 £39.64 ex. vat
£37.90 ex. vat
£49.97save £2.59 £39.48 ex. vat
£44.05 ex. vat
|Form Factor||Mid tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX|
|Internal Bays Qty||8|
|Front Accessible Bays Qty||2|
|Cooling System||Front: 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan x 2 / intake / 1400 rpm / 28 dB / Riing RGB fan, 1 x 200 mm fan or 2 x 140 mm fan or 2 x 120 mm supported ¦ Rear: 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan x 1 / exhaust / 1400 rpm / 28 dB / Riing RGB fan, 1 x 120/140 mm fan supported ¦ Top: 120/140 mm fan mount x 3 / 3 x 120/140 mm fan or 2 x 200 mm fan supported ¦ Bottom: 120/140 mm fan mount x 2|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||180 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||420 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Windowed side panel, screwless drive bays, meshed front panel, front dust filter, liquid cooling holes, cable management system, bottom dust filter, top magnetic dust filter, supports 280/360 mm radiator in front panel, supports 280/360 mm radiator in top panel, supports 120/140 mm radiator in bottom panel, supports 120/140 mm radiator in rear panel||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||2 (total) / 2 (free) x front accessible - 5.25"/ 3.5"/ 2 x 2.5" shared ¦ 6 (total) / 6 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5" shared ¦ 2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 2.5"|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x headphones - mini-jack||
|Included Accessories||HDD Cage, PSU cover|
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - parts and labour - 3 years|
Thermaltake Core X31 Black Mid TowerCase With Window Ask an owner
Thermaltake Core X31 Black Mid TowerCase With Window Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.