Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Thermaltake View 28 RGB Black Case With Curved Side Window Product Description
The View 28 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis features a transparent gull-wing window, advanced floating GPU mounting system with an optional PCI-e riser cable and a built-in power supply cover for clean cable management. The tinted front panel with a controllable 256-colour RGB LEDs matrix gives users a clean look whilst adding incredibly stunning visual perspective to the system. The View 28 RGB supports all high-end PC hardware, graphic cards and air/liquid cooling solutions. Build your ultimate PC chassis with the Thermaltake View 28 RGB.
- Tt LCS Certified - Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis's have been tested to be the best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitments.
- Gull-Wing Window Design - Unlike any other cases on the market, the enlarged window panel with a wraparound design permits you to admire every component in your build either from the left side or from the top. See the vision of next generation PC chassis with the View 28 RGB.
- Gaze Into Infinity from the RGB Matrix - The View 28 RGB brightens up your system in a brand-new way with its seemingly endless number of 256-colour LEDs - the RGB Matrix on the front panel. Inspired by a spiral galaxy, the RGB Matrix illuminates from the darkness, and colours your build with vivid lighting effects, including static colour (Red/Blue/White/Green), RGB spectrum and RGB breathing.
- Control All Your RGB Lights by One Button - With the integrated RGB LED controller on the front-top panel, all the lighting effects of Thermaltake's Riing 12 LED RGB fan can fully sync with the lights of the RGB Matrix.
- Tool-Free Installation - The innovative 3.5" & 2.5" tool-free drive bay design minimises the hassles of installation and removal, whilst allowing users to freely interchange the hard-drive cages to suit their particular needs. The dual drive bay concept of "2+4" offers a good ratio for accessories and storage devices.
- Riser GPU Support Design - Specially designed with dual GPU placement, the View 28 RGB has the support for a vertical graphic card layout with dual PCI-E slots design and optional PCI-e riser cable. Thermaltake PCI-e X16 Riser Cable (Optional) - Support a wide range of GPU solutions.
- Outstanding Expandability with a Clean Look - The View 28 RGB supports motherboards up to standard ATX, a dual expansion slot GPU of up to 410mm in length without front fan and has the ability to accommodate multiple 3.5"/2.5" storage devices. Besides, the View 28 RGB features its advanced cable management with a built-in power cover that allows the entire bottom area to be used to reorganise unused cables.
- Superior Ventilation and Liquid Cooling Capable - The View 28 RGB delivers a superior cooling performance for DIY/AIO liquid cooling and air cooling systems. Users can install up to a 360mm radiator at the front and a 120mm radiator at the rear. The View 28 RGB also supports a tower CPU cooler with a maximum height of 155mm and comes with a pre-installed 120mm exhaust fan to optimise system ventilation.
|Fan Support:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan on the Powercover.|
|Radiator Support :||1 x 120mm radiator can be fitted at the back of the case.|
|Expansion Slots :||8 + 2|
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:|| Water Cooling Ready! |
Supported Radiator Size: 360mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front
|Front Bezel Material:||Plastic,|
|Side Panel:||Transparent Window|
|Internal Bays:|| 2 x 3.5" Internal |
4 x 2.5" Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||10 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (Inc.)|
|IO Ports:|| 2 x USB 3.0 |
1 x USB 2.0
|GPU Max Length:||410mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||155mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CA-1H2-00M1WN-00|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:|| Case |
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||200mm x 505mm x 494mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||6.7 KGs|
Add-ons and Accessories
£22.03 ex. vat
£12.92 ex. vat
£14.28save £1.35 £10.77 ex. vat
£51.82save £4.25 £39.64 ex. vat
£49.97save £2.59 £39.48 ex. vat
£44.05 ex. vat
|Form Factor||Mid tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX|
|Internal Bays Qty||6|
|Product Material||SPCC steel|
|Cooling System||Rear: 120 mm fan x 1 ¦ Front: 120 mm fan mount x 3 ¦ Internal: 120 mm fan mount x 1|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||155 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||410 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Windowed side panel, windowed top panel, front dust filter, modular HDD brackets, supports 120 mm radiator in rear, PSU dust filters, supports 360 mm radiator in front panel, tool-less drive bays||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5" shared ¦ 4 (total) / 4 (free) x internal - 2.5"|
|Interfaces||1 x USB 3.0 ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x audio line-in ¦ 1 x audio line-out||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake View 28 RGB Black Case With Curved Side Window Ask an owner
Thermaltake View 28 RGB Black Case With Curved Side Window Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.