£28.98 inc. vat
£24.15 ex. vat
Need help choosing a product?
0871 528 51 26
Calls are charged at 10p per minute from a BT landline, other providers may vary.
Zoom X7N - 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL Modem Router
- Wireless-N Access Point/Router
- Works with all popular ADSL services
- Support for IPv6 & IPv4
- 10/100 4-Port Ethernet switch
Mfr part code: 5790-72-00AG
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Zoom X7N - 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL Modem Router Product Description
- Combines an ADSL Modem and a 4-port Wireless-N Router
- Provides shared high-speed Internet to:
- WiFi® compatible wireless n, g, and b devices including computers, phones,
E-readers, and tablets; and
- Devices with an Ethernet port, including computers and game stations
- Supports up to 253 devices
- Maximum ADSL download speed is 27 Mbps and maximum upload speed is 1.2 Mbps (3 Mbps for Annex M). Speed also depends on your ADSL service and your modem's distance from your telephone company's ADSL equipment.
- WiFi® compatible 300* Mbps Wireless-N router has a firewall and other network safeguards
- Works with all popular ADSL 2/2+ services, including Annex A, L, and M
- Broadcom ADSL and wireless-N technology enhance performance and compatibility
- Built-in IPsec VPN Endpoint (Hardware VPN)
- Supports IPv6 and IPv4 for powerful, flexible network addressing
- Setup is fast and easy using any Web browser. User-friendly graphical user interface makes it easy to set any feature you like, even from remote locations.
- Produced and supported by Zoom Telephonics, a USA producer of quality communication products since 1977
This versatile product provides a shared ADSL Internet connection for up to 253 computers, game stations, WiFi -enabled phones, and other devices connected wirelessly, via this product's 4 Ethernet LAN ports, or through a switching hub or other network device. Plug the X7n's phone cord into a phone line with ADSL service. Then use the X7n's built-in wireless capability and/or its 4 Ethernet ports to connect computers, Ethernet switches, HomePlug® adapters, or other devices. Setup is easy using any Web browser. The X7n supports all popular ADSL protocols, and delivers download speeds up to 27 Mbps. Best of all, the X7n is produced and supported by Zoom Telephonics, a communication products leader since 1977.
If you choose to use the X7n's router features, you'll enjoy its flexibility, friendly user interface, and extensive features. The router features are useful for all the computers and other devices plugged directly into the X7n, connected to the X7n wirelessly, or linked to the X7n through a switching hub, HomePlug, or other network connection. Extensive X7n router features include WPA2/WPA/WEP wireless security, support for up to 4 SSIDs, WDS, an SPI/NAT firewall, Denial of Service attack protection, IP filtering, Virtual Server, DMZ, LAN and WAN access control, online gaming support, extensive debugging and diagnostic tools, and much more. The friendly X7n graphical user interface makes it easy for you to use your favourite browser to set any router feature you like, even from remote locations.
Zoom X7N - 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL Modem Router Product Reviews
|Device Type||Wireless router - 4-port switch (integrated)|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Mbps|
|Network / Transport Protocol||TCP/IP, PPTP, UDP/IP, L2TP, NTP, IPSec, PPPoE, PPPoA, AAL5, IPoA, ARP, DHCP, DNS, PAP, RARP, OAM F4, OAM F5|
|Routing Protocol||Static IP routing|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, SNMP 2, HTTP|
|Encryption Algorithm||MD5, 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2|
|Authentication Method||PAP, CHAP|
|Features||Firewall protection, DHCP support, NAT support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), DoS attack prevention, DiffServ support, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, VPN passthrough, Wireless Distribution System (WDS) support, firmware upgradable, SNTP support, Quality of Service (QoS), DNS server|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, ANSI T1.413, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 801.1p, IEEE 802.11n, UPnP , FCC Part 15 B, FCC Part 68, CS-03, RoHS||
|Framing Format||ANSI T1.413||
|Digital Signaling Protocol||ADSL2, ADSL2+|
|Protocols & Specifications||ITU G.992.1 (G.DMT), ITU G.992.2 (G.Lite), ITU G.992.3 (G.DMT.bis), ITU G.992.5, ITU G.992.5 Annex M, ITU G.992.5 Annex L|
|Max Transfer Rate||27 Mbps||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||LAN : 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45||
|Power Device||External power adapter||
Dimensions & Weight
|Service & Support||1 year warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 1 year|
Zoom X7N - 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL Modem Router Ask an owner
Zoom X7N - 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL Modem Router Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.