£81.08 inc. vat£88.98save £7.90
£67.56 ex. vat£74.15save £6.59
Click & Collect Available
Kingston 240GB V300 SSDNow 2.5inch SSD
- 2.5inch SATAIII SSD
- Read up to 450MB/s
- Write up to 450MB/s
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Mfr part code: SV300S37A/240G
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Kingston 240GB V300 SSDNow 2.5inch SSD Product Description
Kingston's SSDNow V300 solid-state drive is a cost-effective way to revive your computer. It's 10x faster than a hard drive plus more reliable, more durable and shock-proof.
Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It's the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system - and it's less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system.
SSDNow V300 features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston and optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it's made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it's shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.
SSDNow V300 is easy to install and available in kits that include all the accessories you'll need, including the software to clone your files and OS in minutes. It's backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Fast - 10x faster than a 7200RPM hard drive
- High Quality - features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston
- Reliable - with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- Economical design optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Multiple capacities - to fit your workload
- Included 7mm to 9.5mm adapter
- Guaranteed - three-year manufacturer warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability
Why switch to Solid-State Drives?
- A Dramatic Shift - For any organization, SSDNow can deliver dramatic savings with lower up front costs and TCO. SSDNow drives can extend the lifecycle and dramatically improve the performance of a PC with higher speeds, greater stability and legendary Kingston® reliability. From booting up to opening applications, SSDNow significantly cuts down waiting time. Best of all, with no moving parts, SSDNow drives are shock-proof, maintaining stability through the roughest conditions and extending the life of your desktop or notebook
- Innovative - Flash technology makes the drive respond faster to commands
- Shock-Proof - Dropping a notebook no longer means losing your data
- Silent - Runs silent and with no moving mechanical parts
- Cool - Generates much less heat than traditional hard drives, ideal for notebook users
- Green - Consumes less energy than a traditional hard drive
- Supports TRIM - Ensures maximum performance on compatible operating systems
- Guaranteed - Three-year Kingston warranty, free technical support
- Capacity: 240GB
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) - with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
- Sequential Reads: SATA Rev. 3.0 up to: 450MB/s
- Sequential Writes: SATA Rev. 3.0 up to: 450MB/s
- Maximum Random 4k Read/Write: up to 85,000/ up to 43,000 IOPS
- Incompressible data transfer - (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark) 240GB - 191MB/s read and 142MB/s write
- PCMARK Vantage HDD Suite Score: 57,000
- Power Consumption: 0.640 W Idle / 1.423 W Read / 2.052 W Write
- Storage temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Operating temperatures: 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions: 69.8mm x 100.1mm x 7mm
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10-2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 128TB
- Weight: 86g
|Power Consumption (Active)||2.052 Watt|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||0.64 Watt|
|Power Consumption||2.052 Watt (active) ¦ 0.64 Watt (idle)||
|Features||Shock resistant, TRIM support, SandForce Driven, S.M.A.R.T.|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Compatible Bays||1 x 2.5" - internal|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years ¦ Technical support|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years ¦ Technical support||
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||450 MBps (read) / 450 MBps (write)|
|Maximum 4KB Random Write||43000 IOPS||
|Compatible with Windows 7||"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsofts assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Vibration Tolerance||2.17 g @ 7-800 Hz (operating) / 20 g @ 10-2000 Hz (non-operating)|
Kingston 240GB V300 SSDNow 2.5inch SSD Ask an owner
Kingston 240GB V300 SSDNow 2.5inch SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.