Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
per month. Learn more
Intel Pro 5400s Series 480GB Solid State Drive Product Description
- Type: Solid state drive - internal
- Capacity: 480GB
- Hardware Encryption: Yes
- Encryption Algorithm: 256-bit AES
- NAND Flash Memory Type: 16nm triple-level cell (TLC)
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBps
- Features: Smart Response Technology,Rapid Start Technology ,S.M.A.R.T. - Dimensions (WxDxH): 69.85 mm x 7 mm x 100.45 mm
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years warranty
Add-ons and Accessories
£5.79 ex. vat
£49.99 ex. vat
Expansion & Connectivity
|Compatible Bays||1 x internal - 2.5"|
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Features||Smart Response Technology, Rapid Start Technology, S.M.A.R.T.|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Encryption Algorithm||256-bit AES|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||16nm triple-level cell (TLC)|
|Power Consumption||90 mW (active) ¦ 50 mW (idle) ¦ 5 mW (sleep)||
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||560 MBps (read) / 480 MBps (write)|
|4KB Random Read||78000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||85000 IOPS|
|Average Latency||50 µs||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^16||
|Compliant Standards||UL, VCCI, BSMI, RoHS, KCC, RCM, SATA-IO, CISPR 22:2008, WHCK||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||2.17 g @ 5-700 Hz|
Intel Pro 5400s Series 480GB Solid State Drive Ask an owner
Intel Pro 5400s Series 480GB Solid State Drive Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.