£ 128.92 inc. vat
£107.43 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Core X5 ATX Stackable Cube Case With Window + USB 3.0 Product Description
The Core X5, the new E-ATX chassis that completes the Core X Series case line, is a cube case offering endless stackable capacity and expandability for enthusiasts to create massive liquid cooling systems for a single system, file server or even dual systems. Users can customise the chassis for the best viewing presentation with an interchangeable window and I/O panel design. The Core X5 delivers outstanding cooling performance with compatibility for extensive DIY/AIO LCS and overclocking components, further enhancing the reputation that the air-cooling units in this series has become renowned for. It is guaranteed to be an immensely powerful system!
- Tt LCS Certified - "Tt LCS Certified" is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
- Stackable and Expandable for Enthusiasts - With its endless stacking design, the Core X5 is in a class above the rest. Virtually limitless utility is possible as it offers an expandable system allowing enthusiasts to incorporate external modular upgrades. Stacked together, the chassis opens up space to expand the liquid cooling system, the storage solutions or even to create dual systems, thereby enabling a dedicated top/bottom set-up for pure cooling. When stacked, the maximum radiator length supported is 540mm on the front side.
- Superior Expansion - Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, the Core X5's modular drive racks allow gamers to easily install up to seven data storage devices, a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 480mm in length, and a tower CPU cooler as high as 230mm. Even with a high-wattage PSU stretching to 220mm in length, there is still plenty of space left for cable management. In addition, two 360mm radiators can be installed on top of the chassis, delivering superior cooling performance.
- Outstanding Ventilation - The Core X5's unparalleled cooling ability offers fan brackets with various mounting points to support any type of gaming system that can be accommodated, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. A large 120mm fan is pre-installed on the front side and a rear 120mm fan reassures and guarantees the flow of aeration. The fan brackets can either be adjusted for 120mm, 140mm or 200mm fans on the top panel, while there is room for 120mm fans on the side panel.
- Chambers Concept - Optimised for space management, the Core X5 is divided into two main chambers, the upper one is made for cooling performance and better efficiency, while the lower chamber is made for PSU and drive bays. Thanks to the removable 2.5"/3.5" drive device racks, there is plenty of flexibility to gain the maximum interior space when needed for advanced cooling performance or liquid systems build.
- Fully Modular Design - A "3 +7" drive bay concept design for storage devices makes setting up the best storage solution on the market super easy and flexible.Also a customsable 3.5" & 2.5" drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5" hard-drive cages to suit their particular needs.
- Interchangeable Window and I/O Panel - Allowing for yet more flexibility, the chassis can be customised for the best viewing presentation with an interchangeable window and I/O panel design.
Body Material: SPCC Front Bezel Material: Mesh Side Panel: Window External Bays: 3 x 5.25" External
Internal Bays: 7 x 3.5" Internal
Drive Bay Notes: Expansion Slots: 8 x Full Size
Cooling Front: 120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA) Cooling Top: Cooling Rear: 120 x 120 x 25 mm Turbo fan (1000rpm, 16dBA) Cooling Side: Cooling Bottom: IO Ports: 2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 480mm CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 230mm Front Bezel Colour: Black Body Colour: Black System Cabinet Features: PSU Included: No
Manufacturer Part Number: CA-1E8-00M1WN-00 EAN Number: 4717964402547 Has Mains Plug: No Colour: Black What's In The Box: Case Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm): 371mm x 463mm x 540mm (W x H x D) Packaging Dimensions (mm): 439mm x 525mm x 613mm (W x H x D) Net Weight (KGs): 12 KGs Gross Weight (KGs): 14 KGs
Add-ons and Accessories
£12.92 ex. vat
£14.00save £1.10 £10.75 ex. vat
£51.23save £2.67 £40.46 ex. vat
|Max Mainboard Size||Extended ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX, Extended ATX|
|Internal Bays Qty||7|
|Front Accessible Bays Qty||3|
|Cooling System||Front: 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan x 1 / intake / 1000 rpm / 16 dBA / 1 x 200 mm fan or 2 x 140 mm fan or 3 x 120 mm supported ¦ Rear: 120 x 120 x 25 mm fan x 1 / exhaust / 1000 rpm / 16 dBA / 1 x 140 mm fan supported ¦ Top: 120 mm fan mount x 6 / 4 x 140 mm or 2 x 200 mm fan supported ¦ Bottom: 120 mm fan mount x 6 ¦ Left side: 120 mm fan mount x 3 ¦ Right side: 120 mm fan mount x 3|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||230 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||480 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Windowed side panel, cable management system, supports 1/2", 3/8",1/4" water tube, stackable, supports 120/140 mm radiator in rear, supports 200/280/360 mm radiator in front panel, support 2 x 360 or 280/400 mm radiator in top, supports 2 x 360 mm radiator in bottom, supports 360 mm radiator in left side, supports 360 mm radiator in right side||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||3 (total) / 3 (free) x front accessible - 5.25" ¦ 4 (total) / 4 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5" shared ¦ 3 (total) / 3 (free) x internal - 2.5"|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x microphone ¦ 1 x headphones||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
Core X5 ATX Stackable Cube Case With Window + USB 3.0 Ask an owner
Core X5 ATX Stackable Cube Case With Window + USB 3.0 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.