- APC (2)
- Asus (3)
- British Telecom (6)
- Cisco (1)
- DEVOLO (3)
- Dell (3)
- Devolo (8)
- HP (2)
- Intel (4)
- Linksys (2)
- Netgear (5)
- TP-Link (15)
- Trendnet (8)
- ZyXEL (4)
- View More (6) View Less
- £10 to £20
- £20 to £50
- £50 to £70
- £70 to £100
- £100 to £150
- £150 to £200
- £200 to £300
- £300 to £400
- £400 to £500
- £500 to £700
- £700 to £1,000
- View More (3) View Less
Maximum data transfer speed
Built-in wi-fi extender
Number of ethernet ports
Pass through ac sockets
Number of adapters per pack
With powerline adapters you can literally convert your properties electrical cabling into your own super-fast network. All you need is your current router, at least two powerline adapters and some Ethernet cable.Read moreless...
Powerline technology has been developed to counter the problems experienced with Wi-Fi. With Wi-Fi the signal strength will fall the further you are from the router, walls pose problems and different levels in the house will receive different strength signals.
This will pose problems when surfing the web or downloading movies to your laptop or TV if you are on a different level to the router. But, with powerline, the signal will remain constant so improving coverage no matter where you are in the property.How it works
Powerline basically uses the electrical wiring in your house to transport the Wi-Fi signal. The first powerline adapter is plugged into a wall socket near to your router and is then connected to the router by an Ethernet cable.
The second (and more if required) adapter is then plugged into a socket in another room. This second adapter can then be connected via an Ethernet cable to your TV or other device. This can be repeated in as many rooms as you wish and you will have the same high strength signal to all your devices.Plug and Play
The great thing about powerline technology is that it is so simple to use. It really is just plug and play. Simply plug the adapter in the socket and push in the Ethernet cable. Simples.Leading brands
We have powerline adapters from all the leading manufacturers so you can be assured of high quality products at the lowest possible prices. Check out the products available from TP-Link, Huawel and Netgear.
Order your powerline adapters today before 11pm and we can deliver tomorrow (terms and conditions apply).
- Networking over mains
- 500Mbps connectivity
- 10/100 Ethernet port on each adapter
- Suitable for all wired network devices
£28.02 inc. vat£30.80save £2.78
£23.35 ex. vat£25.66save £2.31
- Twin pack each with two network ports
- HomePlug AV standard compliant
- 500Mbps chipset with 100Mbps ports
- No new wires, easy Plug and Play operation
£29.99 inc. vat£33.99save £4.00
£24.99 ex. vat£28.32save £3.33
- One Touch Super Range Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your...
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach...
£40.49 inc. vat
£33.74 ex. vat
- 500 Mbps Powerline networking
- Auto-connect out of the box
- Pre-encrypted for security
- Gigabit port
- Compact form factor
£31.74 inc. vat£48.24save £16.50
£26.45 ex. vat£40.20save £13.75
- Two 10/100 ports per adapter
- Chipset speeds of up to 500Mbps
- 3yr warranty
£39.99 inc. vat£52.00save £12.01
£33.32 ex. vat£43.33save £10.01
- 3* 10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ45) Ports
- Twin Pack design helps establish a basic powerline network
- No new wires, no configuration required
£39.50 inc. vat
£32.91 ex. vat
- Create a wireless network in an area with little to no wireless coverage...
- Combination Powerline and Wireless N
- Connect a smart TV, gaming console, or media player to the two Ethernet...
£49.00 inc. vat
£40.83 ex. vat
- Up to 600 Mbps Powerline networking with Homeplug AV2 technology...
- TRENDnet adapters auto-connect out of the box
- Pre-encrypted for your security
- High performance Gigabit port
£29.99 inc. vat
£24.99 ex. vat
- Data transmission rates up to 500Mbps over electrical wires, ideal for...
- Plug and play design
£32.00 inc. vat£39.81save £7.81
£26.66 ex. vat£33.17save £6.51
- Data transmission rates up to 500Mbps over household electrical...
- Integrated power socket ensures that no power outlet goes to waste...
£40.11 inc. vat£53.87save £13.76
£33.42 ex. vat£44.89save £11.47
- Upto 1000 Mbps data transfer rates - location depending.
- No extra wires or configuration required
- Single push-and-secure button
£41.99 inc. vat
£34.99 ex. vat
- The ideal entry-level adapter for your home network.
- Fastest connection at up to 500 Mbps.
- Two integrated LAN ports.
- Includes 3 plugs
£77.00 inc. vat
£64.16 ex. vat
- Powerline 500 Extends Internet
- 500 Mbps
- 1 Port
£32.00 inc. vat
£26.66 ex. vat
- 500 Mbps networking from an electrical outlet
- Two adapters are needed to start a network
- Compact form factor saves space
- Up to 80% power savings
£16.49 inc. vat£20.13save £3.64
£13.74 ex. vat£16.77save £3.03
- Extreme Powerline 1200 networking over existing electrical lines...
- Enhanced performance and range from MIMO with Beamforming technology...
£65.99 inc. vat£72.20save £6.21
£54.99 ex. vat£60.16save £5.17