MSI B75MA-P45 Socket 1155 VGA DVI 8 Channel Product Description
• OC Genie II: Auto OC to boost performance in 1 sec
• ClickBIOS II: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS interface
• Support USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s
• Supports 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1155 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® B75 Chipset
• Support four DDR3 DIMMs 1600*/ 1333/ 1066 DRAM (32GB Max)
- Supports Dual-Channel mode, two DIMMs per channel
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
• 1 x PCI slots
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® B75 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports one SATAIII ports (SATA1) by B75
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® B75 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports five SATAII ports (SATA2~6) by B75
• 2 x USB 3.0 rear IO ports by Intel® B75
• 1 x USB 3.0 onboard connector by Intel® B75
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC887
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek® 8111E
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 6 x Serial ATA connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x TPM Module connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 1 x Front Panel connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 3 in 1 audio jack
- 1 x DVI-D port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- 1 x VGA port with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @75Hz
MSI Reminds You...
• This mainboard supports dual-display function by any two onboard graphics output ports (HDMI+DVI,DVI+VGA or VGA+HDMI).
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 24.4cm(L) x 22.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
• 6 mounting holes.
Works, sort of, but not for the purpose I bought it for: when are MB manufacturers going to wake up and understand that some customers actually have an OS on HD and are merely upgrading, NOT doing new install, that's about how many hundreds of millions of customers???
Won't load XP (SP3) already on SSD, nor recognise SATA HD, shows corrupt screen info with temperature overlay obscuring info. Will only boot into Syslinux (on DVD), NOT MENTIONED ON WEBSITE: A5 PAGE INSERT STATING XP FAIL, RECOMMENDS FLOPPY DISK [SIC] !!! SOLUTION! NO FD CONNECTOR ON MOTHERBOARD, IDIOTS! NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. (Previous MSI MB had no such problem).
1 x processor - LGA1155 Socket ¦ 4 x memory - DIMM 240-pin ¦ 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 ¦ 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 ¦ 1 x PCI
Serial ATA-600 - connector(s): 1 x 7pin Serial ATA - 1 Device(s) ¦ Serial ATA-300 - connector(s): 5 x 7pin Serial ATA - 5 Device(s)
1 x keyboard / mouse - generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) ¦ 4 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 PIN USB Type A ¦ 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - 9 pin USB Type A ¦ 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x display / video - DVI-Digital - 24 pin digital DVI ¦ 1 x display / video - VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ¦ 1 x audio - line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ¦ 1 x audio - line-In - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ¦ 1 x microphone - input - mini-phone 3.5mm ¦ 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ( internal ) ¦ 4 x Hi-Speed USB ( internal ) ¦ 1 x serial - RS-232 ( internal ) ¦ 1 x parallel - IEEE 1284 (EPP/ECP) ( internal ) ¦ 1 x audio ( internal )
4-pin ATX12V connector, 24-pin main power connector
DMI support, M-Flash, UEFI BIOS, MSI ClickBIOS II
Chassis intrusion detection, audio jack detect technology, OC Genie II, MSI Winki 3, Instant OC