£47.49 inc. vat
£39.57 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Noctua NH-U12DO A3 AMD Opteron CPU Cooler Product Description
Noctua's DO line of coolers has become a default choice when it comes to quietly cooling AMD Opteron CPUs. Upgrading both compatibility and performance, the new A3 model features Noctua's professional NM-A3 SecuFirm2â„¢ mounting system that not only supports socket G34, C32 and F, but also allows to install the cooler turned by 90Â°. Thanks to six heatpipes, a performance optimised fin stack and its two premium grade NF-P12 120mm fans, the NH-U12DO A3 cools even the hottest high-end Opteron processors at minimum noise levels. Bundled with Noctua's industrial-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U12DO A3 forms a complete premium quality package for quietly cooling AMD workstations and servers.
Performance optimised design:
The NH-U12DO A3 is based on Noctua's much acclaimed NH-U series which have received more than 300 awards and recommendations from the international press. Six heatpipes, a performance optimised fin stack and an enlarged contact surface suitable for socket G34 allow for further improved performance.
Supports G34, C32 and Socket F:
Thanks to the new NM-A3 SecuFirm2â„¢ mounting system that includes brackets with both 3.5" and 4.1" hole spacing, the NH-U12DO A3 supports Socket F as well as the newer G34 and C32 sockets.
Kit Can be turned by 90Â° for optimal compatibility and positioning:
Noctua's NM-A3 SecuFirm2â„¢ mounting system makes it possible to install the cooler rotated by 90Â° in order to allow for an optimal positioning of the cooler and to evade compatibility issues on dual socket mainboards.
Kit Drop-in replacement for standard AMD coolers:
Screwing directly to the standard AMD backplate, the NM-A3 SecuFirm2â„¢ mounting system makes the new A3 revision a true drop-in replacement. Choose the appropriate mounting brackets, fix the two spring screws and you're done!
NF-P12 2x NF-P12 120mm premium fan:
Featuring advanced aerodynamic optimisations and Noctua's premium-grade SSO-bearing, the award-winning NF-P12 is renowned for its exceptional quietness and long-term stability. The dual fan configuration allows for increased performance and safeguarding against failure.
NT-H1 NT-H1 thermal compound:
Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability, which makes it suitable for use in professional server and workstation environments.
- Socket compatibility - AMD G34, C32, F (3.5" & 4.1")
- Height (without fan) - 158 mm
- Width (without fan) - 126 mm
- Depth (without fan) - 71 mm
- Height (with fan) - 158 mm
- Width (with fan) - 126 mm
- Depth (with fan) - 95/120* mm
- Weight (without fan) - 800 g
- Weight (with fan) - 970/1140* g
- Material - Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
- Fan compatibility - 120x120x25mm
- Scope of Delivery
- 2x NF-P12 premium fan
- Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptor (U.L.N.A.)
- Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- SecuFirm2 Mounting Kits
- Warranty - 6 Years
- Model - Noctua NF-P12
- Bearing - SSO-Bearing
- Blade geometry - Nine Blade Design
- Rotational Speed (+/- 10%) - 1300 RPM
- Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/- 10%) - 1100 RPM
- Rotational Speed with U.L.N.A. (+/- 10%) - 900 RPM
- Airflow - 92,3 mÂ³/h
- Airflow with L.N.A. - 78,5 mÂ³/h
- Airflow with U.L.N.A. - 63,4 mÂ³/h
- Acoustical Noise - 19,8 dB(A)
- Acoustical Noise with L.N.A. - 16,9 dB(A)
- Acoustical Noise with U.L.N.A. - 12,6 dB(A)
- Input Power - 1,08 W
- Voltage Range - 12 V
- MTBF - > 150.000 h
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.62save £0.13 £2.07 ex. vat
£3.59save £0.60 £2.49 ex. vat
£5.31 ex. vat
£7.28save £0.50 £5.65 ex. vat
|Product Type||Processor cooler|
|Package Content||Thermal paste, Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptor (U.L.N.A.), Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.), SecuFirm2 Mounting Kit|
Heatsink & Fan
|Compatible With||Socket F, Socket G34, Socket C32|
|Heatsink Material||Aluminum with nickel plated copper base|
|Heatsink Dimensions||158 mm x 126 mm x 71 mm|
|Fan Diameter||120 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Fan Bearing||SSO bearing|
|Rotation Speed||900/1100/1300 rpm|
|Air Flow||63.4/78.5/92.3 cfm|
|Noise Level||12.6/16.9 /19.8 dBA|
|Noise & Performance Details||19.8 dBA / 92.3 cfm at 1300 rpm ¦ 16.9 dBA / 78.5 cfm at 1100 rpm ¦ 12.6 dBA / 63.4 cfm at 900 rpm|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Power Consumption||1.08 W|
|Features||6 nickel plated copper heat pipes||
|Service & Support||6 years warranty|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 6 years|
Noctua NH-U12DO A3 AMD Opteron CPU Cooler Ask an owner
Noctua NH-U12DO A3 AMD Opteron CPU Cooler Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.