£7.49 inc. vat
£6.24 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Kensington Value Wired Mouse
- Silent clicking for quiet environments
- High-definition optical sensor
- Three Button/Scroll Wheel
- 5-year limited warranty
Mfr part code: K72110EU
Kensington Value Wired Mouse Product Description
The Wired ValuMouse features a three-button/scroll wheel setup that offers silent clicking when you need to get work done and don't want to disturb anyone in a quiet environment. A high-definition optical sensor provides reliable and responsive control when you're navigating and the comfortable, contoured shaping feels great for either right-handed or left-handed users. It offers Plug & Play installation with a standard USB wired connection and is built to last with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Silent clicking for quiet environments or when you need to stay focused to be productive
- Ambidextrous, contoured shape for either right-handed or left-handed users
- High-definition optical sensor (1000 DPI) for responsive control
- Three Button/Scroll Wheel setup
- Plug & Play installation with reliable, wired USB connection
- Built to last with a 5-year limited warranty
- Compatible with Windows® 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac OS X
Kensington Value Wired Mouse Product Reviews
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Orientation||Right and left-handed|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
|Movement Resolution||1000 dpi|
|Features||Scrolling wheel, ambidextrous design||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A||
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Apple MacOS X 10.5 - 10.8, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
Kensington Value Wired Mouse Ask an owner
Kensington Value Wired Mouse Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.