£ 259.97 inc. vat
£216.64 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more
EXDISPLAY Gigabyte GA-X99-Ultra Gaming Socket LGA2011-3 7.1 Channel HD Audio ATX Motherboard
- Intel X99 Express Chipset
- Socket LGA2011-3
- 7.1 Channel HD Audio
- ATX Form Factor
Mfr part code: EBR1-GA-X99-ULTRA GAMING
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 321.98 inc. vat£433.50save £111.52
£268.31 ex. vat£361.25save £92.94
£ 271.98 inc. vat£303.90save £31.92
£226.65 ex. vat£253.25save £26.60
Product ConditionRefurbished Item has had replacement parts to make it operational
EXDISPLAY Gigabyte GA-X99-Ultra Gaming Socket LGA2011-3 7.1 Channel HD Audio ATX Motherboard Product Description
Support for Intel Core i7 processors in the LGA2011-3 package
2.L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Chipset: Intel X99 Express Chipset
8 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB of system memory
* Support for up to 256 GB of system memory when using Registered DIMMs.
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
4 channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3600(OC) / 3400(OC) / 3333(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2133 MHz memory modules
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Registered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx4/2Rx4 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Realtek ALC1150 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
1 x Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN1)
1 x Killer E2400 LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN2)
* Teaming is not supported.
2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIEX16_1 and PCIEX16_2 slots.
* When an i7-5820K or i7-6800K CPU is installed, the PCIEX16_2 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIEX8_1, PCIEX8_2)
* The PCIEX8_1 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_1 slot and the PCIEX8_2 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_2 slot. When the PCIEX8_1/PCIEX8_2 slot is populated, the PCIEX16_1/PCIEX16_2 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
* When an i7-5820K or i7-6800K CPU is installed, the PCIEX8_2 slot becomes unavailable.
(All of the PCI Express x16 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
Support for NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI and 3-Way/2-Way NVIDIA SLI technologies
Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire technologies
1 x SATA Express connector
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5), supporting RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (sSATA3 0~3), supporting IDE and AHCI modes only
(An operating system installed on the SATA3 0~5 ports cannot be used on the sSATA 0~3 ports.)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
1 x U.2 connector
* When an i7-5820K or i7-6800K CPU is installed, the U.2 connector becomes unavailable.
Chipset+Intel USB 3.1 controller:
1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
Chipset+2 Renesas USB 3.0 Hubs: 8 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x PCIe power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x water cooling fan/water cooling pump header (CPU_OPT_PUMP)
2 x system fan headers
1 x system fan/water cooling pump header (SYS_FAN3_PUMP)
1 x RGB LED strip extension cable header
1 x SATA Express connector
10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
1 x U.2 connector
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
1 x Thunderbolt add-in card connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors 1.1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2 x Wi-Fi antenna connector holes
1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 support
1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
2 x RJ-45 ports
1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
I/O Controller: iTE I/O Controller Chip
System voltage detection
CPU/System/Chipset temperature detection
CPU/CPU OPT/System fan (pump) speed detection
CPU/System/Chipset overheating warning
CPU/CPU OPT/System fan (pump) fail warning
CPU/CPU OPT/System fan (pump) speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
2 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
Support for DualBIOS
Support for Q-Flash Plus
* The USB flash drive used must be a USB 2.0 flash drive.
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Smart Switch
Support for Xpress Install
Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
Intel Smart Response Technology
Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
Form Factor: ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
EXDISPLAY Gigabyte GA-X99-Ultra Gaming Socket LGA2011-3 7.1 Channel HD Audio ATX Motherboard Ask an owner
EXDISPLAY Gigabyte GA-X99-Ultra Gaming Socket LGA2011-3 7.1 Channel HD Audio ATX Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.