• Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors.
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs.
• Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A.
• 3-Way Graphics Support with Ultra Durable™ Metal Shielding over PCIe Slots.
• Support OC Touch Panel for Extreme Overclocking.
• Triple NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support.
• Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface.
• Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready.
• ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp.
• Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software.
• USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage.
• RGB FUSION LED Light Show design.
• Swappable Overlay for Accent LED.
• Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers.
• Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support.
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™.
• APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities.
Your Game. Your Way
RGB Fusion: Set the Colour that Matches Your Style
GIGABYTE's 200 series motherboards boast the most advanced LED system in the market today. With more customizability than ever and a convenient and intuitive UI thanks to the RGB Fusion App, you'll have a blast making your GIGABYTE your own. LED enthusiasts now have even more options with the ability to customize multiple zones independently. For a more functional use, the bright and vibrant LEDs can be configured to display the PC's temperature or load. For even more LED goodness RGBW strips are now supported for more true and vibrant whites.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
• 16.8M RGB Colours.
• 2 Programmable Sections.
• 7 Different Lighting Effects.
• 1 RGBW Light Strip Pin Header.
• Accent LED with Interchangeable Overlay.
• Advanced Mode for Extreme Customizability.
*Lighting zone, programmable sections, wave mode may vary by model.
• Colour Cycle.
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colours and speeds for different modes, all this can be done away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Supports RGBW Light Strips: Independently Programmable On-board Pin Header for RGBW LED Strips
Not bright enough? You can install standard 12V external RGB or RGBW light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its colour from the RGB Fusion software. With RGBW light strips that have a dedicated white colour LED, you can have brighter and more vibrant colours.
No need to worry when choosing light strips as the GIGABYTE motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the R/G/B Signal.
RGB Fusion (Advanced mode)
With the all new RGB Fusion software, users have access to different pre-set LED lighting configurations with choice of colours. You can even set the LEDs to synchronize with your favourite music or have them change colours to indicate the CPU temperature.
For true lighting experts there is an Advanced Mode, which can be fully customized by individual area with its own effects and colour transitions, along with specific duration and transition times.
Once done, it's simple to save and share your lighting profile with others.
• Independent Control: Customise different colours for different sections of board.
• Fully Customisable: Adjust lighting animation with colour stops, colour duration, transition period, and colour effects.
• Lighting Profile: Save, export and import profiles to quickly change effects based on your preference and to share with others.
• Synchronise with select GIGABYTE Graphics Cards: Synchronise colours with select GIGABYTE graphics cards to complete the feel of your system.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
• 5 Fan/Water Pump Connectors.
• 6 Temperature Sensors.
• All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers.
• Supports High Current Fans up to 24W (2Ax12V) with Over-Current Protection.
• Intuitive UI for Fan Control.
All Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
• Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection-a must for high-end high current fans.
• Supports Closed Loop Watercooling, CPU Fans, System Fans, & Watercooling Pumps.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Interoperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Enhanced BIOS Interface
The enhanced BIOS interface also has the advanced features seen in the Smart Fan 5 UI, such as: the ability to set triggers based on different temperature sensors on the board, fan curve definition and the temperature interval setting, which can prevent fan rotation noise caused by sudden temperature change-all without having to load Windows.
ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio
The ALC1220 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec with up to 120dB SNR for crystal clear audio and features such as Smart Headphone Amp, 114dB SNR recording for precise voice chats and hardware decoding of DSD128, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC.
Smart Headphone Amp
Automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, whether earbuds or high-end headphones to provide optimal audio dynamics-preventing issues such as low volume and distortion.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE Gaming motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
AMP-UP™ Audio Technology with Upgradable OP-AMP
• Users can choose audio quality based on individual listening preferences.
• Wide availability of additional OP-AMPs.
Low Cost Way to Dramatically Improve Audio Quality
• Improve audio dynamics and overall sound-quality with little cost.
• No need for expensive speakers or high-end audio equipment.
USB DAC-UP 2
GIGABYTE improves upon USB DAC-UP technologies with USB DAC-UP 2.
USB DAC-UP 2 continues to provide clean, isolated and low-noise power while adding the ability to compensate for voltage drop.
Virtual reality pioneers and gamers alike can rest assured that their expensive accessories and peripherals will not encounter connectivity or power deficiency issues with the GIGABYTE USB DAC-UP 2. With Gaming Gear drawing large amounts of power and having firm specification requirements USB DAC-UP 2 is up for the challenge.
• Adjustable Voltage USB Port with Dedicated Power Design.
• Voltage Compensation for Better USB Compatibility.
• Accessories that benefit from USB DAC-UP 2:
- VR Headset.
- External HDDs/SSDs.
Immersive VR Gaming Experience
• VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
• Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Triple NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support: Extreme Performance with Gen3 x4 NVMe PCIe SSDs
GIGABYTE's Z270 motherboards offers the industry's best compatibility in terms of NVMe storage for users who demand high capacity and seek the best performance. GIGABYTE's unique design supports up to three Intel 750 Series NVMe PCIe SSDs which can be configured in RAID for record speeds of up to 3525 MB/s (Sequential Read), making GIGABYTE the obvious choice for the ultimate PC.
U.2 Onboard (NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4): NVMe Performance for PCIe SSDs
The new Intel 750 series SSDs offer an incredible increase in performance over SATA drives. Using the NVMe protocol which takes advantage of the fast bandwidth of PCIe Gen3 x4 lanes (32 Gb/s), the drives are a clear advantage for users looking to boot their OS faster, load their games in a flash and access large files without waiting. By implementing the U.2 port onboard to support the 2.5" Intel 750 Series drive, GIGABYTE ensures that the users can benefit from the best performance.
*SSDs and cables not included.
High-Bandwidth(HB) SLI Bridge
Take your gaming performances to a whole new level by multiple GeForce GTX cards with High-Bandwidth(HB) SLI Bridge.
Fast Onboard Storage with NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 110mm M.2 (Up to 32 Gb/s)
GIGABYTE' M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces for M.2 SSD devices.
Overclocking Made Easy: OC Touch Panel Support (Optional)
GIGABYTE OC Touch provides an array of physical buttons and switches to bring access to overclocking features at your fingertips-making overclocking on the fly extremely fast and easy.
*OC Touch Panel not included.
OC Connect positions two USB connectors on the near side of the motherboard facing the overclocker. This makes it easier to save data, flash the BIOS or install software in open bench testing platforms whether for extreme overclocking or simply pretesting the PC before final component installation inside a case scenarios where accessing the rear panel I/O can be an inconvenience.
Pure Speed: GIGABYTE Extreme USB 3.1 Motherboards
The ASMEDIA 2142 USB 3.1 controller utilizes 2 PCIe Gen3 lanes, offering a total of up to 16 Gb/s, which means you have extra bandwidth to take full control of the 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 ports. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C™ and the traditional USB Type-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
Connecting the Future: USB Type-C™
• The World's Next Universal Connector.
• Reversible USB Type-C™ with USB 3.1 Gen 2.
2-Way SLI™ / 3-Way CrossFire™ Multi Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Turbo B-Clock: Built-in Advanced Performance Tuning IC
Turbo B-Clock Tuning IC in the GIGABYTE 200 series motherboards enable overclockers to have the ability to change their BCLK frequency to a desired value of their choice. With the new linear range adjustment option of the Tuning IC, ranges from 90MHz to 500MHz are now possible, so that overclockers are not limited to the 5% ranges of traditional straps.
*Turbo B-Clock overclocking range may vary according to CPU capabilities.
Diagnostic LEDs: Hardware Troubleshooting at a Glance
Onboard LEDs controlled by the system BIOS indicate if a malfunction is occurring, allowing users to quickly diagnose which major component (CPU/DDR/VGA/HDD) is malfunctioning so they may take action promptly.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 4133MHz and Beyond*
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4133MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
What is XMP?
DDR4 memory modules are available at a stock frequency of 2133MHz, but as frequency tweaking requires a considerable amount of effort and knowledge, memory vendors encode XMP profiles which can automatically modify the timings of the supported memory modules to work with your CPU and to achieve increased performance.
*XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module. Please visit www.gigabyte.com to see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model.
Broad DDR4 Compatibility with Support List of 1000+ DDR4 Validated!
GIGABYTE partners very closely with memory vendors from around the world to ensure that modules offered by popular memory brands are compatible with GIGABYTE Motherboards. GIGABYTE has verified over 1000+ different modules to ensure performance in a GIGABYTE built system.
Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Armour
The innovative one-piece stainless steel shielding design from AORUS reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
• First Lock: Inserted from the top for better retention.
• Second Lock: Soldered for a stronger bon
Anti-Sulfur Resistor Design
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny on-board resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
Refreshed BIOS Easy, Smart, and Friendly
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
GIGABYTE APP Center
The GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
GIGABYTE's EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
Overclocking to Boost Your Frame Rates
Get the highest levels of performance from your PC with easy-to-use GIGABYTE overclocking features.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system's behaviour; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
The GIGABYTE @BIOS app allows you to update your system's BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface. @BIOS can automatically download the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers or you can update your BIOS from a file on your computer. @BIOS also allows you to save your current BIOS to a file, recover your previous BIOS from an image and backup your BIOS to an image.
3D OSD automatically detects and displays your system information during games, allowing you to easily get a hold of your system information without switching between screens.
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™ (UEFI) Design
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
Long Lifespan Durable Black™ Solid Caps
GIGABYTE motherboards integrate the absolute best quality solid state capacitors that are rated to perform at maximum efficiency for extended periods, even in extreme performance configurations. With ultra-low ESR no matter how high the CPU load, this provides peace of mind for end users who want to push their system hard, yet demand absolute reliability and stability. These exclusive capacitors also come in customized jet black, exclusively on GIGABYTE motherboards.
2x Copper PCB Design (2oz Copper PCB)
GIGABYTE's exclusive 2X Copper PCB design provides sufficient power trace paths between components to handle greater than normal power loads and to remove heat from the critical CPU power delivery area. This is essential to ensure the motherboard is able to handle the increased power loading that is necessary when overclocking.
15µ Gold Plated CPU Socket Design
GIGABYTE motherboards come equipped with a 15 microinch thick gold plated CPU socket, which means that enthusiasts can enjoy absolute reliability and longevity for the CPU socket overtime, without having any concerns about corroded pins or bad contacts.
Easy to Install "G-Connector" Design
The tiny cables of the front panel connectors can be hard to manipulate as space is restricted and indicators being tiny. With the G-Connector, you can connect all the FP cables at once, simplifying the process of building your next PC and saving you some frustrations.
Supports High-Performance EK Monoblock
Designed and engineered in co-operation with EK Water Blocks, this monoblock uses the award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure the best possible CPU cooling. It directly cools the CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with a system using weaker water pumps.
*EK Monoblock not included.
4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™: The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, Anywhere
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats-keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro!
*Free 14 days XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster Premium License.
TriDef® SmartCam | Custom Stream Modding
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each GIGABYTE motherboard includes TriDef® SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming, but also through other video applications such as Skype.
*Free 1 month TriDef® SmartCam License.
- Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® Z270 Express Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
- * Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
- * Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek® ALC1220 codec
- TI Burr Brown® NE5532 operational amplifier
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed,be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
- * The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1, PCIEX4_2)
- * The PCIEX4_1 slot shares bandwidth with the M2P_32G connector. The PCIEX4_1 slot and M2P_32G connector operate at up to x2 mode when both are populated.
- * The PCIEX4_2 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX8 and PCIEX16 slots. When the PCIEX4_2 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode and the PCIEX8 operates at up to x4 mode.
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Storage Interface Chipset:
- 2 x M.2 connectors (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
- 1 x U.2 connector
- 2 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5)
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- * Refer to "1-10 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the PCIEX4_1/M.2/SATA connectors.
- ASMedia® ASM1061 chip:
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 6, 7), supporting AHCI mode only
- Support for NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ technologies
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
USB Chipset+ASMedia® ASM2142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports onboard, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x U.2 connector
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 2 x SATA Express connectors
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x system fan/water cooling pump header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x OC Touch header
- 1 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip extension cable header
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x power button
- 1 x reset button
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x OC Turbo button
- 1 x CPU Ratio Down button
- 1 x CPU Ratio Up button
- 1 x audio gain control switch
- 1 x BIOS switch
- 1 x DualBIOS™ switch
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x OC IGNITION button
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
- * Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 2 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
- * Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
- 3D OSD
- BIOS Setup
- Color Temperature
- Cloud Station
- Easy RAID
- Fast Boot
- Game Boost
- ON/OFF Charge
- Platform Power Management
- RGB Fusion
- Smart Backup
- Smart Keyboard
- Smart TimeLock
- System Information Viewer
- USB Blocker
- USB DAC-UP 2
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® processors)
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit (for 6th Generation Intel® processors)
- * Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
- GA-Z270X-Gaming SOC motherboard
- Motherboard driver disk
- User's Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- Four SATA cables
- I/O Shield
- One G Connector
- One pack of back I/O dust covers
- One GC-SLI2P bridge connector
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.