£56.99 inc. vat£79.98save £22.99
£47.49 ex. vat£66.65save £19.16
Click & Collect Available
MSI Intel H170M-A PRO Socket 1151 Micro ATX Motherboard Product Description
- Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4-2133 Memory
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- SATA Express 16Gb/s + SATA 6Gb/s
- VGA Armor: Reinforced Armor slot
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning brand new Click BIOS 5 with high resolution scalable font
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability
- Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Overvoltage Protection:Prevent Unforeseen Damage
- 4K UHD Support: Ultra-high Definition Visual Experience
- Intel® SBA Support: Improves Productivity, Management and Security
- WHQL CERTIFIED.WINDOWS 10 READY.
Making your life easier is our business
The PRO Series motherboards fit in any PC. Quality you can trust with top performance and clever business solutions are key aspects of these motherboards. Make your life easier and boost your business with the super stable, reliable and long-lasting PRO Series motherboards.
Unmatched memory performance and stability - DDR4 Boost
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
The all new, award winning Click BIOS 5
Explore the greatly improved, award-winning CLICK BIOS 5 and use it to tune your system to maximum performance. MSI CLICK BIOS 5 is the next generation UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 10.
Control your system in two modes:
EZ mode, for the most used settings and functions.
Advanced mode for more detailed settings and fine-tuning options to boost your system's performance.
• Variety of options to boost your game performance
• Next gen UEFI BIOS with award winning design
• High-resolution multi language scalable font
• Easy to use
• Advanced overclocking
• Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s using Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is over 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection! Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely fast loading of applications and games with MSI motherboards.
STABLE, SECURE NETWORKING
The Gigabit network adapter on MSI Professional motherboards offers fast, reliable and secure networking.
Featuring Network Genie for easy to use bandwidth optimizing:
• Allows you to change applications' traffic priority
• Perfect for cloud computing and data syncing
MSI M-Cloud is a convenient and secure way of saving personal files in the cloud. M-Cloud simplifies complicated settings with a user friendly interface and is easy to learn. Build and maintain your personal cloud with ease. M-Cloud can also turn your PC into an Access Point. You can easily share a wireless network or internet signal to other devices through just a few simple steps.
MC4 - MILITARY CLASS 4 COMPONENTS
Dark Choke uses the special core design and allows the Dark Choke to run at a lower temperature with higher capacity and better power efficiency and stability.
With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
Reduction in moisture absorption helps prevent "Conductive Anodic Filament". Untreated PCB's can have 10x higher failure rate.
HIGH TEMPERATURE PROTECTION
All key components used in MSI motherboards have all passed military testing ensuring stable operation in the harshest environments.
Carefully selected materials, multiple PCB layers and shielding result in the best circuit protection for MSI motherboards.
Each and every I/O port is protected against the hazards of Electro Static Discharge.
All MSI motherboards comply with strict American FCC regulations and reduce the impact of Electromagnetic Interference.
EZiocn - EASY DIAGNOSTIC
MSI EZ Debug LED is an easy troubleshooting tool using 3 LEDs to indicate CPU / Memory / VGA operation every time you boot up your system. Run into trouble? Use the LEDs to easily identify the source of your problem and get back into operation quickly.
ENHANCED CPU OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION
Onboard overvoltage protection prevents overvoltage and short-circuit damage of the CPU and other components. A red LED near the 24 pin CPU power connector let you know that overvoltage protection is activated for easier troubleshooting.
VGA ARMOR: REINFORCED PCI EXPRESS SLOT
With the increased size and weight of modern high end graphics cards, traditional PCI Express slots often show signs of bending or even breaking. Meet VGA Armor, strengthened PCI Express slots using more solder points to make sure you never have to worry about breaking off any of the slots.
TOTAL FAN CONTROL
Total Fan Control gives you complete control of all your fans connected to the motherboard, through a revolutionary and easy to use interface.
• Full control of fans through 4-pin fan headers
• Real-time monitor fan speeds & temperatures
• Intuitive, easy to use application design
• Set profiles
• Log fan speed, voltage and temperature status
BENEFIT FROM THE NEW INTEL® SMALL BUSINESS ADVANTAGE SOLUTION with MSI ® MOTHERBOARDS
Intel® SBA is a unique, customizable solution that helps improve small businesses data security, maximizes employee productivity and boosts overall office computers' performance.
A simple and intuitive interface offering hardware-based security and improves productivity - With software monitoring, health center, data backup and restore, USB blocker, screen sharing, file sharing, and chatting.
CONNECT - Remote file access Remote desktop
HEALTH - Health Center After-hours maintenance
SECURITY - Software Monitor Data Backup & Restore USB Blocker
SHARE - File Sharing Screen Sharing Chat
WHQL CERTIFIED. WINDOWS 10 READY.
Benefit from great compatibility and a worry-free user experience when using Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10 with MSI PRO Series motherboards. MSI is world's first motherboard manufacturer to receive official Microsoft Windows 10 WHQL certification. With a true testament to compatibility and performance, the MSI R&D team ensures a worry-free experience when using the latest version of Microsoft Windows on any MSI PRO Series motherboard.
• 100% Compatibility
• 100% Performance
• 100% Trusted & Certified
MSI Audio Boost
Studio grade sound with AUDIO BOOST
With Audio Boost we're delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 6-channel Audio or high impendence headphones and truly dominate the game.
Isolated Audio PCB
Audio Boost acts like a dedicated soundcard by physically isolating the audio circuitry to give you a more clear audio signal.
Chemi-Con Audio Capacitors
Delivering high fidelity crystal clear sound with exceptional acoustics and realism.
Separated Audio Layers
Equal and perfect sound quality for left & right channel audio through the use of seperated layers in the PCB.
Audio Boost protects your ears against annoying loud popping sounds when you plug devices in or out or turn your PC on/off.
5.1 Audio Jacks
With high quality audio connectors you get the best possible signal output with less chance of distortion.
Front Dedicated Headphone Out
Convenient use of the front panel audio output while retaining high quality amplified sound.
INTEL® WI-FI AC & BLUETOOTH
The MSI® PRO motherboards come with an easily unpluggable Intel® Wi-Fi / Bluetooth antennas. The support of 802.11 AC and Bluetooth 4.2 ensures that you have the fastest available transfer speed.
Share your Screen with Intel® Wireless DisPlay (Intel® WiDi) Intel® WiDi for Home or Pro WiDi for Business allows you wirelessly send movies, photos, presentations, and more from MSI's PRO motherboard to an HDTV. COMES WITH 2 ANTENNAS
2X FRONT USB 3.1 GEN1
With a clever placed USB 3.1 Gen1 front pin header, available on MSI motherboards, you can connect up to 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices directly to the front of your PC Chassis. This way you can easily enjoy fast USB speeds without having to use the hard-to-reach USB ports on the rear.
LEGACY DVI VIDEO SUPPORT
To support professional monitors, TV's, beamers and other displays, this MSI motherboard features DVI video output. No matter what screen type you want to connect, using a dedicated graphics card or an onboard connector, MSI motherboards have you covered.
Enjoy awesome 4K UHD (2160p ultra-high definition) video playback with MSI motherboards.
This motherboard is equipped with a HDMI port supporting the latest 4K Ultra-HD 4096×2160p resolution @ 30Hz to provide a breathtaking visual experience.
• Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
* Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® H170 Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports DDR4 2133 MHz
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports ECC, un-buffered memory
- ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Please refer to Compatibility reports for more information of compatible memory.
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs
* DDR4 2133 MHz and higher memory modules will only run at maximum of DDR4 2133 MHz on XMP mode due to Intel® chipset limitation
• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4)*
• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
* The PCI_E4 slot will only run PCIe 3.0 x2 speed when the PCI_E3 slot is installed a device.
• 1 x HDMI™ ports, support a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz
- Support for HDMI™ 1.4 version.
• 1 x DVI-D port, support a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
• 1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1536@50Hz, 2048x1280@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz
• Intel® H170 Chipset
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
• 1 x SATAe port (PCIe 3.0 x2)*
• Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
• Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors.
* SATAe port is backward compatible with SATA.
• Intel® H170 Chipset
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 4 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
• Realtek® ALC892 Codec
• 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
• Supports S/PDIF output
• 1 x Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit LAN controller
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x HDMI™ port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (support additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1x USB 2.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 2 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
• 9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.4 cm x 24.4 cm) M-ATX Form Factor
• 8 mounting holes
Add-ons and Accessories
£12.92 ex. vat
£14.28save £1.35 £10.77 ex. vat
£51.82save £4.25 £39.64 ex. vat
£37.90 ex. vat
£49.97save £2.59 £39.48 ex. vat
£44.05 ex. vat
£72.49 ex. vat
£164.99save £16.01 £124.15 ex. vat
£64.58 ex. vat
£80.99save £6.01 £62.48 ex. vat
£67.48 ex. vat
£54.99save £5.02 £41.64 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x DVI-D ¦ 1 x HDMI ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse ¦ 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ¦ 1 x VGA ¦ 1 x TOSLINK ¦ 1 x audio line-out (center/subwoofer) - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out (rear) - mini-jack|
|Internal Interfaces||2 x USB 2.0 - header ¦ 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 - header ¦ 1 x audio - header ¦ 1 x serial - header|
|Expansion Slots||1 x CPU ¦ 4 x DIMM 288-pin ¦ 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 ¦ 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode (x2 mode if PCI Express 3.0 x1 slot is occupied)) ¦ 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1|
|Storage Interfaces||SATA-600 / PCIe 3.0 -connectors: 6 x 7pin SATA, 1 x SATA Express port - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5|
|RAID Features||Intel Smart Response Technology|
|Power Connectors||24-pin main power connector, 8-pin ATX12V connector||
|Product Type||Motherboard - micro ATX|
|Chipset Type||Intel H170 Express|
|Processor Socket||LGA1151 Socket|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|Compatible Processors||Pentium, Celeron, Core i5, Core i3, Core i7||
|Max Size||64 GB|
|Bus Clock||2133 MHz|
|Registered or Buffered||Unbuffered|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)||
|Type||HD Audio (8-channel)|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC892|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Network Controller||Realtek RTL8111H|
|Network Interfaces||Gigabit Ethernet||
|BIOS Features||UEFI BIOS, MSI ClickBIOS 5|
|Hardware Features||AMD CrossFireX technology support, Intel Small Business Advantage support, MSI Military Class IV, 4K Ultra HD ready, MSI Audio Boost, MSI Guard-Pro, Debug LED, MSI VGA Armor, overvoltage protection||
|Software Included||MSI M-Cloud|
MSI Intel H170M-A PRO Socket 1151 Micro ATX Motherboard Ask an owner
MSI Intel H170M-A PRO Socket 1151 Micro ATX Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.