£ 202.77 inc. vat
£168.97 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
MSI Intel X299 RAIDER Core-X Extreme ATX Motherboard
- Supports New Intel Core X-series Processors
- LGA 2066 socket
- TWIN TURBO M.2 and Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Support Quad Channel DDR4-4133(OC)+
Mfr part code: X299 RAIDER
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 287.99 inc. vat£304.97save £16.98
£239.99 ex. vat£254.14save £14.15
MSI Intel X299 RAIDER Core-X Extreme ATX Motherboard Product Description
- Supports New Intel® Core™ X-series Processor Family for LGA 2066 socket
- Support Quad Channel DDR4-4133(OC)+, Dual Channel DDR4-4500(OC)+
- DDR4 BOOST: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
- TWIN TURBO M.2 and Intel® Optane Memory Ready: NVMe support, up to 32 Gb/s using PCI-Express Gen3 x4
- TURBO U.2 with Steel Armor: The U.2 connector, featuring Steel Armor, allows connecting of the fastest NVMe based SSDs.
- Lightning USB 3.1 GEN2: Powered by the ASMedia ASM3142 USB 3.1 Gen2 controller, Lightning USB offers the fastest USB speeds.
- Military Class 6: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency
- Intel® LAN: Great online experience through hardware design and bandwidth management offering the lowest latency.
- Audio Boost 4: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for a true HI-FI experience.
- EZ DEBUG LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
- MULTI-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slot. Supports 3-Way NVIDIA SLI™ & 3-Way AMD Crossfire™
- Clear CMOS & Dual BIOS: Easy BIOS reset and recovery tools to ensure a booting system, no matter what.
X299 RAIDER: Enter The Next Level
Making Your Life Easier Is Our Business
Combining quality you can rely on with top performance and clever business solutions are key aspects of the MSI PRO SERIES motherboards. Engineered to gratify even the most demanding professional, these motherboards will fit in any PC. Making your life easier and supporting your business with super stable, reliable and long-lasting top performance.
Cooling: Stay Cool
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system to the max.
• 6x fan headers.
• DC/PWM mode.
• Full fan control.
• Watercooling ready.
Display: Enjoy The Latest Video Standards
Storage: Be The First to Boot Up in The Morning
This MSI product supports all the latest storage standards. This allows you to connect any ultra-fast storage device, giving you noticeable benefits. Start programs faster, load data faster and increase productivity.
• 2x M.2.
• U2 Ready.
• Ultra-fast storage caching.
Audio: Professional Sound Quality
Get the most immersive sound experience. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breath-taking, game-changing sound to create the most dynamic soundscapes.
• Audio Boost 4.
• Audio amplifier.
• Audio capacitors.
VR: Immerse Yourself into Virtual Worlds
Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies on MSI hardware provides a smooth VR ride. Through joint efforts with major VR brands, combined with unique MSI features geared to VR, MSI brings gamers and VR professionals a vivid and realistic experience in which content truly comes alive.
• One click VR.
Network: Stable, Secure & Fast Networking
Optimized for professional and multimedia use, this generation comes equipped with a high quality network solution ready to serve you with 24/7 reliability when transferring big data.
• Intel® LAN.
• Bandwidth management.
• LAN protect.
Memory: Unmatched Memory Performance
MSI motherboards are crammed with features to fuel your gaming rig's memory with more speed, higher overclockability and increased stability.
• Optimal layout.
• 100% compatibility.
• XMP LED.
Tuning: Designed for Limitless Tuning
Founded on experience and with a long history of creating the best performing motherboards packed with smart features, you can count on this motherboard to deliver the best performance under the most extreme conditions. Countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker.
• For power users.
USB: Maximize Your USB Device Performance
Transfer lots of data, music and movies over USB faster than ever. MSI offers a wide variety of options to connect and boost your USB 3.1 devices, delivering lightning-fast transfer speeds!
• Double bandwidth USB 3.1.
• Reversible Type-C connector.
• Front USB 3.1.
• Boost your USB.
Software: Apps to Greatly Improve Efficiency
With years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. Use these tools to get the most out of your motherboard and time spent.
• Command Center.
• Live Update.
Quality & Protection: Built On Everlasting Quality
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, long-lasting and high performance motherboard.
• Steel Armour.
• Military Class 6.
• Windows 10 certified.
BIOS: A User-Friendly BIOS
We made sure our BIOS contains all the latest options and is easy to use for everyone. The extensive features found in CLICK BIOS 5 let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.
• Easy/advanced mode.
• Convenient search.
• Hardware monitor.
• Supports Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family for LGA2066 Socket
* This function will be supported depend on the CPU.
• Intel® X299 Chipset
• 8 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB
• Quad channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 4-channels DDR4**
- X-series processor support DDR4 4133+(OC)/4000(OC)/3866(OC)/3800(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3400(OC)/3333(OC)/3200(OC)/3000(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2667/2400/2133 MHz*
• Dual channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 2-channels DDR4**
- X-series processor support DDR4 4500+(OC)/4400(OC)/4333(OC)/4266(OC)/4200(OC)/4133(OC)/4000(OC)/3866(OC)/3800(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3400(OC)/3333(OC)/3200(OC)/3000(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2667/2400/2133 MHz*
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* For the latest information about memory, please visit http://www.msi.com
** Please refer the DIMM Slots section for more details.
• 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
- Support x16/x16/x8 mode with the 44-lane CPU.*
- Support x16/x8/x4 modes with the 28-lane CPU.*
- Support x8/x8/x0, x8/x4/x4 modes with the 16-lane CPU.*
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
* Please refer to page 32 for PCIe 3.0 bandwidth table.
• Supports NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
• Supports AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
• Intel® X299 Chipset
• 8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports*
• 2 x M.2 slot (Key M)
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- M2_1 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
- M2_2 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
- Supports Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready for all M.2 slots**
• 1 x U.2 port ***
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe storage
• Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology****
* M.2 slots and SATA ports share the same bandwidth. Please refer to user manual for U.2, M.2 & SATA combination table.
** Please refer to user manual for Intel® Optane™ Memory Configuration.
*** PCI_E2 shares bandwidth with U2_1. If you install a PCE_E2 device, the U2_1 will be disabled.
**** The functions will be supported depend on the CPU.
• Intel® X299 Chipset
- Supports RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices*
* M.2 PCIe RAID volume can be created with M.2/Optane Genie. Please refer to user manual for Creating a M.2 PCIe SSD RAID with M.2/Optane Genie.
• Intel® X299 Chipset
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 5 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB connector)
• ASMedia® ASM3142 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-A port and 1 Type-C port on the back panel)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port internal USB connector
• USB 2.0 Hub GL850G
- 3 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports available through the internal USB connectors.
• Realtek® ALC1220 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
• 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin Water Pump connector
- 4 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x LED extension connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Virtual RAID on CPU connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt add-on card connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 4 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.3 cm)
• ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes
|Product Type||Motherboard - ATX|
|Chipset Type||Intel X299 Express|
|Processor Socket||LGA2066 Socket|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|Compatible Processors||Core X||
|Max Size||128 GB|
|Bus Clock||2400 MHz, 2133 MHz, 2667 MHz, 2800 MHz (O.C.), 2933 MHz (O.C.), 3000 MHz (O.C.), 3200 MHz (O.C.), 3400 MHz (O.C.), 3333 MHz (O.C.), 3466 MHz (O.C.), 3733 MHz (O.C.), 3600 MHz (O.C.), 3800 MHz (O.C.), 3866 MHz (O.C.), 4000 MHz (O.C.), 4133 MHz (O.C.), 4500 MHz (O.C.), 4400 MHz (O.C.), 4266 MHz (O.C.), 4200 MHz (O.C.), 4333 MHz (O.C.)|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP), quad channel memory architecture||
|Type||HD Audio (8-channel)|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC1220|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Network Controller||Intel I219V|
|Network Interfaces||Gigabit Ethernet||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slots||1 x CPU ¦ 8 x DIMM 288-pin ¦ 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (44-lane CPU (x16/x16/x8 mode), 28-lane CPU (x16/x8/x4 mode), 16-lane CPU (x8/x8/x0, x8/x4/x4 modes)) ¦ 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1|
|Storage Interfaces||SATA-600 -connectors: 8 x 7pin Serial ATA - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5 ¦ SATA-600 / PCIe 3.0 -connectors: 2 x M.2 - RAID 0 / RAID 1 ¦ PCIe 3.0 -connectors: 1 x U.2|
|RAID Features||Intel Smart Response Technology|
|Interfaces||1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ¦ 4 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse ¦ 1 x TOSLINK ¦ 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ¦ 1 x USB-C Gen2 ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out (center/subwoofer) - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out (rear) - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack|
|Internal Interfaces||4 x USB 2.0 - header ¦ 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 - header ¦ 1 x audio - header ¦ 1 x USB-C Gen2 - header|
|Power Connectors||24-pin main power connector, 8-pin ATX12V connector||
|BIOS Features||Dual BIOS, BIOS FlashBack+, MSI ClickBIOS 5|
|Hardware Features||NVIDIA SLI Technology Support, NVIDIA 3-way SLI Technology Support, Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) support, Intel Smart Response Technology, AMD CrossFireX technology support, AMD 3-way CrossFireX technology support, Clear CMOS Button, MSI Steel Armor, LAN Protect, Double ESD Protection, Intel Optane Memory Ready, MSI Audio Boost 4, MSI Military Class VI||
|Included Accessories||I/O back plate, cable labels|
|Cables Included||2 x Serial ATA cable ¦ 1 x SLI bridge|
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, MSI Command Center, RAMdisk, MSI Live Update 6, MSI Gaming Hotkey, MSI Gaming LAN Manager, MSI CPU-Z, MSI X-BOOST|
MSI Intel X299 RAIDER Core-X Extreme ATX Motherboard Ask an owner
MSI Intel X299 RAIDER Core-X Extreme ATX Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.