£196.97 inc. vat£214.86save £17.89
£164.14 ex. vat£179.05save £14.91
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£467.99 inc. vat£499.94save £31.95
£389.99 ex. vat£416.61save £26.62
Gigabyte Intel AORUS GA-Z270X-Gaming 7 LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard Product Description
The first 100 successful registrations of AORUS motherboards will be given the chance to personalize their motherboard by adding their name on an LED overlay offered from GIGABYTE. They will also receive an exclusive limited edition AORUS Hoodie!
Ultra-Gaming ATX Motherboard. GIGABYTE Z270X Series
The GA-Z270X Ultra Gaming motherboard from Gigabyte lives up to its label by providing gamers with the performance and control they need to win. M.2 connectors, cFosSpeed Intel GbE LAN and its Thunderbolt port deliver the speed every gamer is looking for and, with support for 6th and 7th generation Intel processors, top of its class performance is assured. Advanced three-way graphics support provide a truly immersive gaming experience whilst RGB Fusion allows the gamer to customise multiple LED lighting zones with a dazzling array of colours.
RGB Fusion Lighting
AORUS' 200 series motherboards boast the most advanced LED system in the market today. With more customizability than ever and a convenient and intuitive UI thanks to the RGB Fusion App, you'll have a blast making your AORUS your own. LED enthusiasts now have even more options with the ability to customize multiple zones independently. For a more functional use, the bright and vibrant LEDs can be configured to display the PC's temperature or load. For even more LED goodness RGBW strips are now supported for more true and vibrant whites.
Z270X Lighting Overlay
AORUS brings even more color and life to your system with an Accent LED Overlay. This overlay complements the RGB Fusion technology in AORUS Motherboards adding more flare and style to your gaming machine. With the swappable overlay users can utilize different patterns and designs to make their system their own. Design your very own Accent LED Overlay with a 3D printer.
Advanced GIGABYTE Fusion Mode
With the all new RGB Fusion software, users have access to different preset LED lighting configurations with choice of colors. You can even set the LEDs to synchronize with your favorite music or have them change colors to indicate the CPU temperature. For true lighting experts there is an Advanced Mode, which can be fully customized by individual area with its own effects and color transitions, along with specific duration and transition times. Once done, it's simple to save and share your lighting profile with others.
Smart Fan 5 Tech
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode. Plus, it supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection-a must for high-end high current fans.
GIGABYTE Smart Fan Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds. Interoperable Sensors and Fans - Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan). Fan Curve - Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Z270X BIOS Interface
The enhanced BIOS interface also has the advanced features seen in the Smart Fan 5 UI, such as: the ability to set triggers based on different temperature sensors on the board, fan curve definition and the temperature interval setting, which can prevent fan rotation noise caused by sudden temperature change-all without having to load Windows.
Motherboard Audio Technology
The ALC1220 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec with up to 120dB SNR for crystal clear audio and features such as Smart Headphone Amp, 114dB SNR recording for precise voice chats and hardware decoding of DSD128, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC. GIGABYTE Gaming motherboards use high-end Chemicon audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Z270X USB DAC-UP 2 Tech
AORUS improves upon USB DAC-UP technologies with USB DAC-UP 2. USB DAC-UP 2 continues to provide clean, isolated and low-noise power while adding the ability to compensate for voltage drop. Virtual reality pioneers and gamers alike can rest assured that their expensive accessories and peripherals will not encounter connectivity or power deficiency issues with the AORUS USB DAC-UP 2. With Gaming Gear drawing large amounts of power and having firm specification requirements USB DAC-UP 2 is up for the challenge.
U.2 Onboard (NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4)
The new Intel 750 series SSDs offer an incredible increase in performance over SATA drives. Using the NVMe protocol which takes advantage of the fast bandwidth of PCIe Gen3 x4 lanes (32 Gb/s), the drives are a clear advantage for users looking to boot their OS faster, load their games in a flash and access large files without waiting. By implementing the U.2 port onboard to support the 2.5" Intel 750 Series drive, GIGABYTE ensures that the users can benefit from the best performance.
Rapid Onboard AORUS Storage
GIGABYTE's M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interfaces for M.2 SSD devices.
Intel USB 3.1 Controller
The ASMEDIA 2142 USB 3.1 controller utilizes 2 PCIe Gen3 lanes, offering a total of up to 16 Gb/s, which means you have extra bandwidth to take full control of the 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 ports. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C™ and the traditional USB Type-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
Z270X motherboard Diagnostic LEDs
Onboard LEDs controlled by the system BIOS indicate if a malfunction is occurring, allowing users to quickly diagnose which major component (CPU/DDR/VGA/HDD) is malfunctioning so they may take action promptly.
Intel GbE LAN
Intel GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Durable Motherboard PCIe Slots
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from AORUS reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards. Never worry about your heavy graphics card damaging your motherboard again. AORUS' proprietary Ultra Durable PCIe Metal Shielding reinforces the PCIe connector to prevent slot damage due to heavy graphics card. The DIMM and PCIe metal shield also provides extra strength for when you forget to release the lock while replacing your component, adding a foolproof option which can save your PC's life.
Ultra Durable Memory Armour
GIGABYTE's exclusive one piece stainless steel shielding design prevents against PCB distortion and twist, plate bending, in addition to preventing any possible ESD interference.
Anti-Sulfur Resistor Design
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design AORUS gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
GIGABYTE APP Center
TThe GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
Capable GIGABYTE Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards integrate the absolute best quality solid state capacitors that are rated to perform at maximum efficiency for extended periods, even in extreme performance configurations. With ultra-low ESR no matter how high the CPU load, this provides peace of mind for end users who want to push their system hard, yet demand absolute reliability and stability. These exclusive capacitors also come in customized jet black, exclusively on GIGABYTE motherboards.
The tiny cables of the front panel connectors can be hard to manipulate as space is restricted and indicators being tiny. With the G-Connector, you can connect all the FP cables at once, simplifying the process of building your next PC and saving you some frustrations.
TriDef SmartCam Technology
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each AORUS motherboard includes TriDef SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming, but also through other video applications such as Skype.
- Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel Core™ i7 processors/ Intel Core™ i5 processors/Intel Core™ i3 processors/IntelPentiumprocessors/IntelCeleron processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® Z270 Express Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
- * Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
- * Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Creative® Sound Core 3D chip
- Support for Sound Blaster Recon3Di
- TI Burr Brown® OPA2134 operational amplifier
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 1 x Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)(LAN1)
- 1 x Killer E2500 LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN2)
- * Teaming is not supported.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
- * The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- * The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2P_32G connector. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when an SSD is installed in the M2P_32G connector.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
- * The PCIEX1_3 slot shares bandwidth with the SATA3 1 connector. The SATA3 1 connector becomes unavailable when the PCIEX1_3 is populated.
- (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- Support for NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ and 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ technologies
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
Storage Interface Chipset:
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_32G)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_32G)
- 1 x U.2 connector
- 3 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- * Refer to "1-10 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the PCIEX4, M.2, and SATA connectors.
ASMedia® ASM1061 chip:
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 6, 7), supporting AHCI mode only
- Chipset+Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Controller:
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- Chipset+Realtek® USB 3.1 Gen 1 Hub:
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB headers
- 5 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x U.2 connector
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 3 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 4 x system fan headers
- 2 x system fan/water cooling pump headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 headers
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip extension cable header
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2 x temperature sensor headers
- 1 x power button
- 1 x reset button
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x ECO button
- 1 x OC button
- 1 x audio gain control switch
- Voltage Measurement Points
- 2 x BIOS switches
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x Thunderbolt™3 port (USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
- 5 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x RJ-45 ports
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In/Mic In, Line Out, Headphone)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
- * Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 2 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
- * Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
- 3D OSD
- BIOS Setup
- Color Temperature
- Cloud Station
- Easy RAID
- Fast Boot
- Game Boost
- ON/OFF Charge
- Platform Power Management
- RGB Fusion
- Smart Backup
- Smart Keyboard
- Smart TimeLock
- System Information Viewer
- USB Blocker
- USB DAC-UP 2
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
- Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
- * Operating systems supported may vary depending on your processor model.
- * Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- E-ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 26.4cm
- GA-Z270X-Gaming 7 motherboard
- Motherboard driver disk
- User's Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- Four SATA cables
- I/O Shield
- One GC-SLI2P bridge connector
- One G Connector
- One pack of back I/O dust cover
- One RGB (RGBW) LED strip extension cable
- Two velcro cable ties
- Two thermistors cables
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Add-ons and Accessories
£194.99 ex. vat
£265.81 ex. vat
£214.98save £10.99 £169.99 ex. vat
£265.82 ex. vat
£12.92 ex. vat
£14.28save £1.35 £10.77 ex. vat
£51.82save £4.25 £39.64 ex. vat
£37.66 ex. vat
£49.97save £2.59 £39.48 ex. vat
£44.05 ex. vat
£72.49 ex. vat
£164.99save £16.02 £124.14 ex. vat
£64.58 ex. vat
£80.99save £6.01 £62.48 ex. vat
£67.81 ex. vat
£70.82 ex. vat
£54.99save £5.02 £41.64 ex. vat
|Cables Included||4 x Serial ATA cable ¦ 1 x SLI bridge|
|Included Accessories||Cable ties, I/O back plate, dust covers, RGB (RGBW) LED strip extension cable, 2 thermistor cables, G-Connector|
|Software Included||Norton Internet Security, @BIOS, EasyTune, Cloud Station, Xpress Install, GIGABYTE USB Blocker, GIGABYTE App Center, Smart TimeLock, SBX Pro Studio, GIGABYTE Fast Boot, GIGABYTE Smart Keyboard, GIGABYTE Smart Backup, V-Tuner, GIGABYTE Smart Fan 5, GIGABYTE 3D OSD|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||2 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 1 x HDMI ¦ 1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse ¦ 1 x DisplayPort ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out (rear) - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out (center/subwoofer) - mini-jack ¦ 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 ¦ 1 x Thunderbolt 3/USB-C Gen2 ¦ 1 x TOSLINK|
|Internal Interfaces||4 x USB 2.0 - header ¦ 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 - header ¦ 1 x audio - header ¦ 1 x Thunderbolt - header|
|Expansion Slots||1 x CPU ¦ 4 x DIMM 288-pin ¦ 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode (x8 mode if PCI Express 3.0 x8 slot is occupied)) ¦ 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 mode) ¦ 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x4 mode (x2 mode if M.2 is occupied)) ¦ 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1|
|Storage Interfaces||SATA-600 -connectors: 6 x 7pin Serial ATA - 6 devices - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5 ¦ SATA-600 / PCIe 3.0 -connectors: 3 x SATA Express port, 2 x M.2, 1 x U.2 - RAID 0|
|RAID Features||Intel Smart Response Technology|
|Power Connectors||24-pin main power connector, 8-pin ATX12V connector||
|Product Type||Motherboard - ATX|
|Chipset Type||Intel Z270 Express|
|Processor Socket||LGA1151 Socket|
|Max Processors Qty||1|
|Compatible Processors||Pentium, Celeron, Core i5, Core i3, Core i7 (supports 6th and 7th Generation Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Pentium / Celeron)||
|Max Size||64 GB|
|Bus Clock||2133 MHz, 2800 MHz (O.C.), 2666 MHz (O.C.), 2400 MHz (O.C.), 3000 MHz (O.C.), 3200 MHz (O.C.), 3300 MHz (O.C.), 3400 MHz (O.C.), 3333 MHz (O.C.), 3466 MHz (O.C.), 3733 MHz (O.C.), 3600 MHz (O.C.), 3800 MHz (O.C.), 3666 MHz (O.C.), 3866 MHz (O.C.), 4000 MHz (O.C.)|
|Supported RAM Integrity Check||Non-ECC, ECC|
|Registered or Buffered||Unbuffered|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture, Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)||
|Max Allocated RAM Size||1 GB||
|Type||HD Audio (6-channel)|
|Audio Codec||Creative Sound Core3D|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio, EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0, VoiceFX||
|Network Interfaces||2 x Gigabit Ethernet||
|BIOS Features||WfM 2.0 support, UEFI BIOS, SMBIOS 2.7 support, DMI 2.7 support, ACPI 5.0 support, Dual BIOS|
|Hardware Monitoring||CPU core temperature, chassis temperature, CPU fan tachometer, chassis fan tachometer, system voltage, CPU overheating protection|
|Hardware Features||Diagnostic LEDs, Q-Flash, AutoGreen, NVIDIA Quad SLI Technology Support, NVIDIA 2-way SLI Technology Support, 15µ Gold Contact, On/Off Charge, Ultra Durable, AMD CrossFireX technology support, AMD Quad CrossFireX technology support, AMD 3-way CrossFireX technology support, Onboard Button, ROG Fusion Thermo, Easy RAID Installer, 3TB+ Unlock, GIGABYTE AMP-UP Audio, Clear CMOS Button, upgradable OP-AMP, TI Burr Brown OPA2134 operational amplifier, ECO button, Durable Black Solid Caps, Turbo B-Clock, Game Boost, Ultra Durable PCIe Metal Shielding, GIGABYTE Double Locking Bracket, Ultra Durable Memory Armor, Anti-Sulfur Design, GIGABYTE USB DAC-UP 2, Intel Optane Memory Ready, GIGABYTE Smart Fan 5|
Gigabyte Intel AORUS GA-Z270X-Gaming 7 LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard Ask an owner
Gigabyte Intel AORUS GA-Z270X-Gaming 7 LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.