£10.01 inc. vat
£8.34 ex. vat
TP-Link Wireless-N150 PCIe card
- Network Adapter
- 150 Mbps
Manufacturer ID: TL-WN781ND
TP-Link Wireless-N150 PCIe card Product Description
TP-LINK TL-WN781ND is designed to provide a complete end-to-end wireless performance from the server or server backbone to the switch infrastructure and down through to the desktop with the PCI Express connector. TL-WN781ND Wireless Lite N PCI Express (x1) adapter provides a wider compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x4, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more functionality, allowing you to enjoy a fast and advanced connection, such as downloading, making Internet call and video streaming.
Complying with IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g and 802.11b standards, the TL-WN781ND Wireless Lite N PCI Express adapter can perfectly interoperate with all the 802.11n/b/g devices. With WMM based on the IEEE 802.11e, it provides Quality of service (QoS) and prioritizes the network traffic. Also, WMM power save guarantees lower power consumption for environmental work.
TL-WN781ND features Quick Security Setup (QSS) function, which is ideal for creating an efficient and safe connection to prevent outside intrusion, and meanwhile maximize the management resources. With the external and detachable antennas, the TL-WN781ND can fit different operation environment and guarantee the easy installation.
- Up to 150Mbps makes it ideal for video streaming, online gaming and Internet calling
- Provides PCI Express connector having a wider compatibility with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16
- Supports QSS function, complying with WPS for worry free wireless security
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA /WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X
- Detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle free installation
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11n/b/g products
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Supports Windows 2000, Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit
TP-Link Wireless-N150 PCIe card Product Reviews
|Data Link Protocol||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Spread Spectrum Method||OFDM|
|Data Transfer Rate||150 Mbps|
|Line Coding Format||CCK, 64 QAM, 16 QAM, OFDM|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|Features||Ad-Hoc Mode, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Wi-Fi Protected Setup||
|Device Type||Network adapter|
|Form Factor||Plug-in card|
|Interface (Bus) Type||PCI Express x1||
|Gain Level||2 dBi||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Compatible Slots||1 x PCI Express x1||
|Encryption Algorithm||AES, 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, TKIP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits)||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90%|
TP-Link Wireless-N150 PCIe card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.