Number of ethernet ports
Each item linked to the switch becomes automatically part of the same network. For example, if you link your modem up to a router, then to a switch, other items connected to that switch will also be able to access the internet.
There are various options available on the market, meaning that you are highly likely to find a model that is right for you and your needs.
- ProSafe 16 Port Gigabit Smart Switch
- 32 Gbps
£107.99 inc. vat
£89.99 ex. vat
QuickFind: 612264 | Mfr part code: GS716T-300EUS
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Provides network monitoring, traffic prioritization and VLAN...
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power output by up to...
£24.18 inc. vat£25.73save £1.55
£20.15 ex. vat£21.44save £1.29
QuickFind: 660500 | Mfr part code: TL-SG105E
- 8 Ports
- Small and silent desktop form factor
- Easy to use Web management GUI
£47.98 inc. vat£59.00save £11.02
£39.98 ex. vat£49.16save £9.18
QuickFind: 233741 | Mfr part code: GS108T-200UKS
- 24x 10/100/1000 ports
- 4x SFP GBIC slots
£109.07 inc. vat
£90.89 ex. vat
QuickFind: 244587 | Mfr part code: DGS-1210-24
- 24 Ports
£105.99 inc. vat
£88.32 ex. vat
QuickFind: 275598 | Mfr part code: DGS-1100-24
- Networking Product Advice:
- 01430 433 671 or Solutions@Ebuyer.com
- Easy browser-based switch management
- Fanless design for quiet deployment
£92.99 inc. vat
£77.49 ex. vat
QuickFind: 579338 | Mfr part code: GS1900-24E-GB0101F
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data...
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security...
£111.99 inc. vat£120.48save £8.49
£93.32 ex. vat£100.40save £7.08
QuickFind: 728705 | Mfr part code: T1600G-28TS
- 16 ports
- Smart Switch
£78.99 inc. vat
£65.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 516690 | Mfr part code: TL-SG1016DE
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Easy configuration and management
- Proven performance and reliability
- Energy efficient
£66.99 inc. vat
£55.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 630146 | Mfr part code: LGS308-UK
- 52 Ports
- Rack Mountable
£846.84 inc. vat
£705.70 ex. vat
QuickFind: 669320 | Mfr part code: GS752TX-100NES
- 8 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE
- 2 x shared SFP
- PoE D-Link Green
- Seamless integration
- Extensive Layer 2 features
£154.00 inc. vat
£128.33 ex. vat
QuickFind: 244584 | Mfr part code: DGS-1210-10P
- 24x 10/100 ports
- 2x combo Gigabit SFP ports
- VLAN support
- Desktop / 1U rackmount switch
- Easy configuration and management
£124.98 inc. vat
£104.15 ex. vat
QuickFind: 255594 | Mfr part code: SLM224GT-UK
- 16 Ports
£90.99 inc. vat
£75.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 275597 | Mfr part code: DGS-1100-16
- Provides SNMP ( v1), IEEE 802.1X and STP support
- 32Gbps switching capacity
- 16 x Gigabit Auto-MDIX ports
- 2 x shared mini-GBIC slots
£135.99 inc. vat
£113.32 ex. vat
QuickFind: 453854 | Mfr part code: TEG-160WS
- 16 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x Gigabit SFP
- Rack-mountable 1U
- Auto Surveillance VLAN
£114.99 inc. vat
£95.82 ex. vat
QuickFind: 491537 | Mfr part code: DGS-1210-20
Return to top
The GS19110 series is ideal for fulfilling the needs of almost any small or medium business (SMB), due to a cost-effective and valuable framework.
It offers access security, advanced prioritisation, traffic monitoring capabilities and a fanless design.
There is even support for smooth IPv6 migration, for when the time comes to expand the number of devices within your network.
Another option is the Cisco SG500-52, which features a total of 52 ports, including two combination ports and two small form-factor pluggable (SFP) ports that offer a solid foundation for almost all of your business applications.
True stacking, advanced security, quality of service, and energy-saving technology (EEE) all help to deliver the level of reliability and performance needed in even the most demanding of commercial environments.
The switch is easy to install and also comes with a choice of management tools, providing you with the ideal technological foundation at an affordable price.
The HP V1910 Series is an ideal solution for any SMB looking for an advanced networking device that is also easy to use. These smart-managed switches offer various advanced features, including layer 3 static routing, access control lists, QoS traffic prioritisation and Power over Ethernet models.
Another reliable option is the 48-port Gigabit Switch TL-SG1048, which is an easy-to-use switch that offers 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports.
Its user-friendly design, combined with its high level of performance, gives this model exceptional value for money.
Improve the connectivity of your network devices with a smart switch from ebuyer.com