£ 125.99 inc. vat
£104.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Belkin F1DH102Lea OmniView Soho Series 2-Port USB Dual Headed KVM Switch, with Cables
- KVM Switch
- 2 Ports
Mfr part code: F1DH102LEA
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 105.99 inc. vat
£88.32 ex. vat
Belkin F1DH102Lea OmniView Soho Series 2-Port USB Dual Headed KVM Switch, with Cables Product Description
The OmniView SOHO KVM Switch with Audio is engineered to give you control over multiple computers/servers from one console. Our KVM switches come in a variety of capacities suitable for all configurations, large or small. This compact, affordable Belkin OmniView KVM Switch is backed by a Belkin 3-Year warranty and free technical support.
- The SOHO KVM Switch is able to support video resolutions of up to 2048x1536, so you can use the latest in video display technology for all your computers.
- With the firmware-upgrade feature, your investment in the KVM Switch is further ensured and its lifetime value is maximized. You don't have to change your KVM Switch to solve compatibility problems since you can solve them with easy firmware upgrades. An upgrade cable is not needed; you can use the same KVM cable that connects your computer.
- The SOHO KVM Switch features a built-in Hi-Speed USB 2.0 hub, so you can share two USB peripheral devices, such as a printer, with all your computers. There are two USB ports on the KVM Switch. One port is located on the back and the other is located on the front for easier access.
- The SOHO KVM Switch allows you to share one set of speakers and one microphone with all your computers, so you won't need to unplug and reconnect your speakers and microphone every time you switch access from one computer to the next.
- Direct-access port selectors, conveniently located on the front face of the SOHO KVM Switch, allow you to easily switch access from one computer to the next. You can change the KVM port or the audio/mic using these buttons.
- All the required cables are 6 feet in length and are included in the box for easier installation. The cables are also smaller and easier to manage.
- There are two LEDs on each button. One indicates which port the KVM is on and the other indicates which port the audio/mic is on.
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||4 x VGA HD-15 ¦ 2 x microphone mini-jack ¦ 2 x headphones mini-jack ¦ 2 x VGA HD-15 ¦ 1 x keyboard (USB) Type A ¦ 1 x mouse (USB) Type A ¦ 2 x USB Type A ¦ 1 x microphone mini-jack ¦ 1 x headphones mini-jack||
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Voltage Required||DC 9 V||
|Cables Included||2 x USB cable kit - 1.8 m||
|Features||Firmware upgradable, built-in 2-port USB 2.0 hub|
|Device Type||KVM / audio / USB switch - 2 ports|
|Ports||2 x KVM / audio / USB|
|KVM Local Users Qty||1 local user|
|Keyboard / Mouse Interface||USB|
|Max Resolution||2048 x 1536||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 80%|
Belkin F1DH102Lea OmniView Soho Series 2-Port USB Dual Headed KVM Switch, with Cables Ask an owner
Belkin F1DH102Lea OmniView Soho Series 2-Port USB Dual Headed KVM Switch, with Cables Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.