TV Stands, Cabinets & Shelves
Getting a TV cabinet or stand means you'll be able to place your television on a sturdy fixture that will allow everyone to look at the screen in comfort.
Typically made out materials such as chrome and textured glass, not only are these products practical but they can also give your home entertainment set-up an aesthetic appeal.
- 1 page
- for up to 24 inch Monitors
- Maximum weight of 9kg
- Swivel: 360 Degrees
- Maximum extension: 457mm
£ 61.98 inc. vat
£51.65 ex. vat
QuickFind: 476730 | Mfr part code: BT7373/GB
- Offers quick connect/disconnect
- Includes integrated security
- Flat, angled base makes corner positioning easy
£ 633.99 inc. vat
£528.32 ex. vat
QuickFind: 163109 | Mfr part code: PF1UB
£ 626.99 inc. vat
£522.49 ex. vat
QuickFind: 164543 | Mfr part code: PFCUS
- TV Trolley for 32" to 55" TVs
- VESA 200/300/400/400x600
- Universal up to 800mm x 400mm
- Free Extension adapters available up to 1000mm x 500mm
£ 343.98 inc. vat
£286.65 ex. vat
QuickFind: 270303 | Mfr part code: PMVTROLLEY
- Supports Chief's line of flat panel floor stands and mobile carts...
- Quick installation and height adjustment
£ 70.98 inc. vat
£59.15 ex. vat
QuickFind: 163097 | Mfr part code: PAC710
- Supplied with screw in levelling feet
- Base Dimensions (WxD): 1046x711mm
- Colours Available: Black, Silver
£ 117.99 inc. vat
£98.32 ex. vat
QuickFind: 476772 | Mfr part code: BT4003/B
£ 538.92 inc. vat
£449.10 ex. vat
QuickFind: 738125 | Mfr part code: SR575M
£ 93.99 inc. vat
£78.32 ex. vat
QuickFind: 799208 | Mfr part code: TVTROLLEY
- color Black
- Centris Technology provides fingertip tilt and effortless display...
- Tool-less telescoping height adjustment
£ 646.98 inc. vat
£539.15 ex. vat
QuickFind: 163108 | Mfr part code: PFCUB
£ 692.99 inc. vat
£577.49 ex. vat
QuickFind: 738124 | Mfr part code: SR598
Return to top
Whether you have a plasma, LED or LCD TV, you can be certain of finding a stand or cabinet suitable for the size of your set, with leading brands such as Alphason and F&H among those that produce such furniture.
If you're considering buying a new stand for a flatscreen TV, why not look for one that allows you to hang the model by its brackets?
Certain stands allow you to rotate your television by as much as 45 degrees to the left or right of the bracket so you can establish the perfect viewing position.
However, it is also possible to get models that provide space for other electronics gadgets - such as DVD and Blu-ray players, stereos and games consoles - that can be connected to your set.