£ 47.99 inc. vat
£ 39.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Cisco Power Injector For 1100 1200 Series
- Networking Product Advice:
- 01430 433 671 or Solutions@Ebuyer.com
- Power Injector
Mfr part code: AIR-PWRINJ3=
Customers Also Viewed
£ 458.99 inc. vat
£ 382.49 ex. vat
Cisco Power Injector For 1100 1200 Series Product Description
Please note: networking components such as switches, routers, UPS and wireless devices require that speeds & standards be consistent throughout the network to gain optimum performance. To avoid compatibility clashes or for advice, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Designed For||Cisco Aironet 1100, 1130AG, 1131AG, 1200, 1230AG, 1232AG, 1242AG||
|Device Type||PoE injector - external|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x LAN - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x network / power - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45||
|Input Connector(s)||1 x power DC jack|
|Frequency Required||± 10%|
|Input Voltage||48 V|
|Input Voltage Margin||± 10%|
|Input Connectors||1 x power DC jack|
|Output Voltage||48 V|
|Power Capacity||15 Watt||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90%||
Dimensions & Weight
Cisco Power Injector For 1100 1200 Series Ask an owner
Cisco Power Injector For 1100 1200 Series Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.