£ 29.49 inc. vat
£ 24.57 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
TP-Link AC1300 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter Archer T4U V2
- Ultra-fast 1300 (867+400)Mbps wireless speed with 802.11ac
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 portUp to 10x faster than USB 2.0
Mfr part code: Archer T4U V2
Customers Also Viewed
TP-Link AC1300 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter Archer T4U V2 Product Description
802.11ac - The Next Generation of WiFi
TP-LINK's Archer T4U is a wireless AC dual band USB adapter which delivers the next generation Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ac, to all your computers, gaming consoles, and other compatible devices. The 802.11ac standard is 3 times faster than older standards, making it ideal for HD streaming and online gaming. Just plug the Archer T4U into a USB port and you can enjoy up to 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band or up to 300Mbps wireless speeds over the 2.4GHz band.
AC1200 Wireless Speed
The 5GHz 867Mbps is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while using 2.4GHz 300Mbps Wi-Fi for normal use such as web surfing
USB 3.0 - Up to 10X faster than USB 2.0
Experience blazing speed data transfers of up to 4.8Gbps with USB 3.0 - the latest USB connectivity standard. USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0.
Bundled USB Extension Cable
The Archer T4U comes with a 3ft USB 3.0 extension cable which makes it easier to plug and unplug and or rest in a more convenient location.
The Best of Both Bands
The Archer T4U allows you to wirelessly access the traditional 2.4GHz band or the crystal clear 5GHz band. The advantages of accessing the 5GHz band include increased wireless speeds and network stability due to less interference. On the other hand, the 2.4GHz band enjoys wider range but is typically more congested due to nearby devices and neighboring networks.
Need assistance setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 2-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind.
- Supports 802.11ac standard- The next generation of Wi-Fi
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port-Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
- Maximum speed up to 5GHz 867Mbps or 2.4GHz 300Mbps
- Backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n products
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- Supports Windows 8/7/XP 32/64bit
- Easy Wireless Configuration Utility
- Equipped with a USB 3.0 1.0m Extension Cable for flexible deployment
|Device Type||Network adapter|
|Interface (Bus) Type||SuperSpeed USB 3.0||
|Data Link Protocol||802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac|
|Data Transfer Rate||1.3 Gbps|
|Line Coding Format||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 64 QAM, 256 QAM, 16 QAM, OFDM|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Features||Ad-Hoc Mode, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac||
|Cables Included||1 x USB extension cable (external)|
|Encryption Algorithm||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||Apple MacOS X 10.7 Lion, Apple MacOS X 10.8, Apple MacOS X 10.10, Microsoft Windows XP/ 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
TP-Link AC1300 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter Archer T4U V2 Ask an owner
TP-Link AC1300 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter Archer T4U V2 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.