Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Customers Also Viewed
Apacer Panther AS330 120GB 7mm SATA III SSD Product Description
Fast, Furious, Accurate
Apacer is glad to release the high-quality, fastest SSD AS330 PANTHER allowing your PC to run like a panther. Apacer views promoting the popularity of high-speed transmission as its own mission and rolls out the latest SSD, which adopts the next generation SATAIII transmission interface. It provides excellent performance of read/write speed reaching 545/520 MB/s(960GB). PANTHER is perfect for gaming desktop, laptop and NAS users. - Compatible with SATA6.0 Gb/s interface
- Outstanding read performance, up to 545MB/sec
- Phenomenal write performance, up to 520MB/sec
- Supports SATA Power Management
- Powerful ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB
- SDR cache buffer for strengthened I/O efficiency
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. commands
- NCQ command
Add-ons and Accessories
£6.23save £1.14 £4.24 ex. vat
£7.37save £3.81 £2.96 ex. vat
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||Triple-level cell (TLC)|
|Features||Native Command Queuing (NCQ), TRIM support, Wear Leveling Support, power management support, S.M.A.R.T.|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||495 MBps (read) / 385 MBps (write)||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 90%|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||500 g @ 2 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||500 g @ 2 ms|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||20 g @ 80-2000 Hz|
|Sound Emission||0 dB|
Apacer Panther AS330 120GB 7mm SATA III SSD Ask an owner
Apacer Panther AS330 120GB 7mm SATA III SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.