£ 43.49 inc. vat£62.24save £18.75
£ 36.24 ex. vat£51.86save £15.62
Click & Collect Available
WD Green 240GB M.2 Internal SSD
- Internal SSD
- 3-year limited warranty
Mfr part code: WDS240G2G0B
Customers Also Viewed
£ 57.99 inc. vat£88.98save £30.99
£ 48.32 ex. vat£74.15save £25.83
£ 54.42 inc. vat£64.04save £9.62
£ 45.35 ex. vat£53.36save £8.01
WD Green 240GB M.2 Internal SSD Product Description
ENHANCED STORAGE FOR YOUR EVERYDAY COMPUTING NEEDS
For fast performance and reliability, WD Green SSDs boost the everyday computing experience in your desktop or laptop PC.
Improved performance for everyday computing
With the performance boost from a WD Green SATA SSD, you can browse the web, play a game, or simply start your system in a flash.
Solid state reliability
Lightweight and shock resistant, WD Green SSDs use no moving parts and help keep your data safe from loss in the case of accidental bumps and drops.
Less power. More play.
WD Green SSDs are among the lowest power consuming drives in the industry. And with less power used, your laptop runs longer.
AN EASY UPGRADE FOR YOUR PC
Compatible with most desktop and laptop PCs, WD Green SSDs are available in 2.5" 7mm and M.2 2280 models for simple, worry-free upgrading.
DOWNLOADABLE WD SSD DASHBOARD AND ACRONIS SOFTWARE
Monitor your drive's health with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and clone drives with Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software.
3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Every WD Green SSD includes a 3-year limited warranty so you can confidently trust WD for all your data needs.
Transfer speeds up to 545MB/s and capacities up to 240GB with models available for most desktop and laptop PCs.
- Capacity 240GB
- Interface SATA 6Gb/s
- Form Factor 2.5"/7mm M.2 2280
- Sequential Read up to (MB/s) 545
- Average Active Power (mW) 80
- Max Read Operating (mW) 2,800
- Max Write Operating (mW) 2,800
- Slumber (mW) 30
- DEVSLP (mW) 10
- MTTF Up to 1.0M hours
- Operating Temperatures 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperatures -55°C to 85°C
- Operating Vibrations 5.0 gRMS, 10-2000 Hz
- Non-Operating Vibrations 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 Hz
- Shock 1,500 G @ 0.5 msec half sine
- Certifications FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI
- TBW 80
- Size: 1.5mm x 22.0mm x 80mm
- Weight: M.2 2280 6.51g +/- 0.5g
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||Single-level cell (SLC)|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Features||DEVSLP SATA low power mode, S.M.A.R.T.|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||545 MBps||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - M.2 Card|
|Compatible Bay||M.2 2280||
|Power Consumption||80 mW (active) ¦ 2800 mW (read) ¦ 2800 mW (write) ¦ 30 mW (sleep) ¦ 10 mW (DevSleep)||
Software & System Requirements
|Software Included||WD SSD Dashboard||
|Compliant Standards||UL, TUV, VCCI, BSMI, FCC, KC||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-55 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||85 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms half-sine|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||5 g @ 10-2000 Hz|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||4.9 g @ 7-800 Hz|
WD Green 240GB M.2 Internal SSD Ask an owner
WD Green 240GB M.2 Internal SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.