£ 26.08 inc. vat
£ 21.73 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter
- Connect a DVI monitor to a single-mode Mini DisplayPort output from your computer...
- Compatible with mDP equipped computer graphic cards such as Alienware M17/18x & ATI...
Mfr part code: MDP2DVIS
Customers Also Viewed
StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter Product Description
- This Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter offers active signal conversion, which helps overcome the limitation of some Mini DisplayPort video cards not being able to output a DP++ (multimode) signal
- Simple to use, small form-factor converter makes Mini-DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D single link display
What's in the box
- Mini-DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
|Connector(s)||1 x Mini DisplayPort - male|
|Connector(s) (Other Side)||1 x 24 pin digital DVI - female|
|Connectors||Mini DisplayPort - male|
|Connectors (Other Side)||24 pin digital DVI - female|
|Connector||Mini DisplayPort - male|
|Connector (Second End)||24+1 pin digital DVI - female||
|Cable Features||HDCP compliant|
|TMDS Links||Dual link|
|Compliant Standards||DisplayPort 1.1, FCC, RoHS||
|Service & Support||2 years warranty|
StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter Ask an owner
StarTech.com Mini DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.