Cisco ASA 5555-X Firewall Edition Security Appliance
- Networking Product Advice:
- 01430 433 671 or Solutions@Ebuyer.com
- Gigabit LAN
Mfr part code: ASA5555-K9
Customers Also Viewed
Cisco ASA 5555-X Firewall Edition Security Appliance Product Description
Cisco ASA 5500 series adaptive security appliance fits your network and budget while offering the same proven level of security that protects some of the largest networks at some of the most security-conscious companies in the world. The ASA 5500 series scales to meet the performance and security requirements of a wide range of network applications,to correspond with your changing needs.
The Cisco ASA 5555-X is midrange security appliance that uses the Cisco SecureX framework for a context-aware approach to security that delivers multiple security services,multigigabit performance,flexible interface options,and redundant power supplies. It is built on the same proven security platform as the rest of the ASA family of security appliances,and has been designed to deliver superior performance for exceptional operational efficiency.
- Broad and deep network security through an array of cloud- and software-based integrated security services
- Comprehensive antimalware capabilities,including antivirus,botnet traffic filter,and antispyware
- Highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS) with Cisco global correlation
- High-performance VPN and always-on remote access
- The ability to enable additional security services quickly and easily in response to changing needs
Processor / Memory / Storage
|RAM Installed ( Max )||16 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed (Max)||8 GB|
|Flash Memory||8 GB||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Slot(s)||1 (total) / 1 (free) x Expansion Slot|
|Interfaces||8 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x management - RJ-45 ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 - Type A|
|Expansion Slots||1 (total) / 1 (free) x expansion slot||
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Max Supported Qty||2|
|Power Provided||400 Watt||
|Performance||Firewall throughput: 4 Gbps ¦ VPN throughput (3DES/AES): 700 Mbps ¦ Connection rate: 50000 connections per second ¦ Firewall + intrusion prevention throughput: 1.3 Gbps|
|Capacity||IPSec VPN peers: 5000 ¦ SSL VPN peers: 2 ¦ Concurrent sessions: 1000000 ¦ Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 500 ¦ Security contexts: 2|
|Data Link Protocol||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Features||Firewall protection, VPN support, VLAN support, High Availability|
|Encryption Algorithm||Triple DES, AES||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - advance parts replacement - 90 days - response time: 10 days|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - advance parts replacement - 90 days - response time: 10 days||
|Device Type||Security appliance|
|Height (Rack Units)||1U|
|Rack Mounting Kit||Included|
|Compliant Standards||VCCI, C-Tick, EN 61000-3-2, ICES-003, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, CISPR 22, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15 B Class A, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, ANSI C63.4-2009||
|Min Operating Temperature||-5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 90%|
Cisco ASA 5555-X Firewall Edition Security Appliance Ask an owner
Cisco ASA 5555-X Firewall Edition Security Appliance Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.