£ 66.99 inc. vat
£ 55.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Kingston Technology Data Traveler Vault Privacy USB 3.0 Hardware Encrypted 32GB Secure Flash Drive
- Business-Grade Security
- Rugged Metal casing for shock and water resistance
- Enforced password protection
- Easy to use no admin rights or application installation required
Mfr part code: DTVP30/32GB
Customers Also Viewed
£ 148.98 inc. vat
£ 124.15 ex. vat
£ 30.10 inc. vat
£ 25.08 ex. vat
Kingston Technology Data Traveler Vault Privacy USB 3.0 Hardware Encrypted 32GB Secure Flash Drive Product Description
Affordable business-grade security
Kingston's DataTraveler® Vault Privacy 3.0 USB Flash drive provides affordable business-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode. It protects 100 per cent of stored data and enforces complex password protection with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorised access. For additional peace of mind, the drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts. It also features a read-only access mode (enabled via SafeConsole for the Managed model) to avoid potential malware risks.
All your data is protected by hardware encryption, so no one can access your data without knowing the password.
The Managed model lets IT professionals enable a complete set of centralised administration and management tools when used with the server-based, control centre technology of SafeConsole.
Anti-virus protection from ESET
The drive is available in an Anti-Virus model to keep data safe from viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootkits, adware and other Internet-borne threats.
Customise drives in a variety of ways, including serial numbering, co-logo and customised product identifiers for integration into standard end-point management software (white-listing), to meet internal corporate IT requirements.
F E AT U R E S / B E N E F I T S
- Business-grade security - 100 per cent of stored data is protected by hardware-based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in XTS mode
- USB 3.0 - latest USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0
- Read-only access mode - when selected, access files in read-only mode to avoid potential malware risks
- Enforced password protection - complex password is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorised access
- Secure - drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts
- Easy to use - no admin rights or application installation required
- Customisable1 - preload content, password length, maximum number of password attempts and internal/external serialisation numbering
- Co-logo available
- Durable - resilient protection for data in a waterproof 5 aluminium casing
- TAA compliant
Speed USB 3.0:
- 4GB: 80MB/s read, 12MB/s write
- 8GB, 16GB: 165MB/s read, 22MB/s write
- 32GB: 250MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- 64GB: 250MB/s read, 85MB/s write
Speed USB 2.0:
- 4GB: 30MB/s read, 12MB/s write
- 8GB-64GB: 30MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Dimensions 77.9mm x 22mm x 12.05mm
- Operating temperature 0°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature -20°C to 85°C
- Minimum system requirements
- USB 3.0 compliant and 2.0 compatible
- Warranty/support 5-year warranty with free technical support
|Read Rate||Up to 250 MB/s|
|Write Rate||Up to 40 MB/s|
|Interface Type||USB 3.0|
|Features||Password protection, waterproof||
|Encryption||Hardware - 256-bit AES|
|Product Type||USB flash drive|
|Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Encryption Algorithm||256-bit AES|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Linux 2.6 or later, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Apple MacOS X 10.6.x or later, Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
Kingston Technology Data Traveler Vault Privacy USB 3.0 Hardware Encrypted 32GB Secure Flash Drive Ask an owner
Kingston Technology Data Traveler Vault Privacy USB 3.0 Hardware Encrypted 32GB Secure Flash Drive Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.