£ 36.27 inc. vat
£30.22 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
TP-Link TL-SG108E - 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Network Switch
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports supporting auto-MDI/MDIX
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design
Mfr part code: TL-SG108E
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 20.99 inc. vat£26.80save £5.81
£17.49 ex. vat£22.33save £4.84
TP-Link TL-SG108E - 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Network Switch Product Description
8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch - TL-SG108E
The TL-SG108E 8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart switch is designed specifically for small and medium business networks that require simple network management and basic features.
- Effectively monitor traffic via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention, and Cable Diagnostics
- Keep latency-sensitive traffic moving smoothly and jitter-free with port and tag based QoS
- Increase network segmentation and security with port-based, tag-based, and MTU
- Save up to 80% of power consumption with innovative energy-efficient technology
Simple & Effective Management
With the TL-SG108E, you can observe traffic behavior with Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention, and Cable Diagnostics, helping you identify and locate connection problems on your network. Moreover, you can ensure voice and video are always clear, smooth, and lag-free by administrators designating the priority of traffic based on Port Priority and 802.1P Priority. Also, the TL-SG108E supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions to improve security and network performance.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
The TL-SG108E features energy-efficient technology to expand your network's capacity with much less power by automatically powering down idle ports and adjusting power consumption according to cable length. Ideally, shorter cables would use less power with less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The TL-SG108E analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly.
Ease of Use
The TL-SG108E is easy to use and manage:
- Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables or uplink ports.
- Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance
- Rack-mountable but also compact place on desktops with limited space
- Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status and fault diagnosis
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports provide instant large file transfers
- Innovative energy-efficient technology reduces power consumption by up to 80%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfers
- 16K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Effective network monitoring via Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics
- Port and tag-based QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation
- IGMP Snooping optimizes multicast applications
- Centrally manage all Easy Smart Switches with Easy Smart Configuration Utility
Need assistance setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 5-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind.
- Power Cord
- Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Rubber Feet
|Performance||Switching capacity: 16 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance: 11.9 Mpps|
|Capacity||Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 32|
|Device Type||Switch - 8 ports - Managed|
|Ports||8 x 10/100/1000|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||16KB|
|Features||Flow control, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, port mirroring, store and forward, Quality of Service (QoS), Cable Diagnostics Function, fanless, loop prevention, link aggregation trunking|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x|
|Status Indicators||Port transmission speed, power, link/activity||
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Device||Power adapter - external internal power supply||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||8 x 1000Base-T 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 - RJ-45||
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|OS Required||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/NT/ME/XP/Vista/7||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||5 - 90% (non-condensing)|
TP-Link TL-SG108E - 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Network Switch Ask an owner
TP-Link TL-SG108E - 8 Port Gigabit Easy Smart Network Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.