Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Axis P3905-R Mobile Surv Camera Product Description
The AXIS P3905-R is a high-performance camera specially designed for mobile video surveillance in buses, trains, subway cars and emergency vehicles.
Vibration resistance and tampering alarm
The camera has protection against dust and water, and can withstand tough conditions such as vibrations, shocks, bumps and temperature fluctuations. The active tampering alarm can detect tampering attempts such as blocking or spray-painting.
HDTV quality video and Traffic Light mode
AXIS P3905-R has support for HDTV 1080p. The camera is specially adapted to respond quickly to changes in light levels, ensuring that high image quality is maintained. Traffic Light mode helps to better distinguish colors of traffic lights in very dark scenes. The use of progressive scan also produces clearer images of moving objects. The pixel counter helps verify that the pixel resolution of an object or face meets regulatory or specific customer requirements.
Quick and reliable installation
The camera is designed for quick and reliable installation. The desired field of view and a leveled image can be easily achieved by using the supplied lens tool to direct and rotate the ball that holds the lens and image sensor. Since the AXIS P39-R Series shares the same physical interface as the preceding model, the AXIS M31-R Series, upgrades of existing installations are quick and easy.
Power over Ethernet support further simplifies installation since only one cable is needed for carrying power and video.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection.
- Support for common e-mail services requires 5.50 firmware or later. The access to many common webmail services requires SSL/TLS security. Predefined profiles for Gmail, Hotmail, AOL and Yahoo are included in the 5.50 firmware in order to simplify the configuration.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org) and cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Add-ons and Accessories
£43.11 ex. vat
£75.99save £16.01 £49.98 ex. vat
£75.32save £12.86 £52.05 ex. vat
|Device Type||Network surveillance camera|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Type||Colour - pan / tilt - dustproof / waterproof|
|Digital Video Format||MPEG-4, MJPEG, H.264|
|Max Digital Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Exposure Range||1/28000 sec - 1/33500 sec|
|Minimum Illumination||0.2 lux - colour|
|Flash Memory||128 MB|
|Features||Motion sensor, backlight compensation, sharpness control, digital image rotation, white balance, AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS), ONVIF V2.2 (Profile S) support||
|Lens Iris||F/2.0 fixed iris|
|Horizontal Field of View (degree)||87|
|Vertical Field of View (degree)||47||
|Range (degree)||15 to 90||
|Network Interface||Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX|
|Network Protocols||DDNS, DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, SOCKS, RTSP, RTP, HTTPS, UPnP, Bonjour, RTCP, IGMP||
|Compliant Standards||CSA, UL, C-Tick, VCCI Class B ITE, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, CISPR 22, EN55022 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, EN 60950-1||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities||
|Min Operating Temperature||-30 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Relative Humidity (operating)||10 - 95% (non-condensing)|
Axis P3905-R Mobile Surv Camera Ask an owner
Axis P3905-R Mobile Surv Camera Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.