£ 1,439.98 inc. vat
£ 1,199.98 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Plustek Opticfilm 120 Film Scanner
- Scans 35mm film and 120/220mm film.
- Supports 6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7, 6x9 and 6x12 frame sizes
- Up to 10,600 dpi input and 5,300 dpi output for film and slides provides extraordinary...
Mfr part code: 0229UK
Customers Also Viewed
Plustek Opticfilm 120 Film Scanner Product Description
Extraordinary image quality
The outstanding image quality is assured by state of the art optical and electronic systems including an 8-element glass lens with 5,300 dpi optical resolution, high-sensitive color CCD with 10,600 dpi resolution, and stable light sources. Delivering an effective usable Dynamic Range of 4,01 (with SilverFast Multi-Exposure®/ according to ISO 21550:2004) and a theoretically penetrable maximum density of 4.8, guaranteeing accurate color and all highlight and shadow details. Therefore the OF120 reaches a level that is only achieved by drum scanners so far.
Newly designed film carriers ensure accurate imaging and efficient workflow
The OpticFilm 120 includes patent-pending, adjustable pitch 120mm film holders that ensures flat film for in-focus scans. Users do not need to cut 3-frame 6x7 120 film strips. The Opticfilm 120 also uses an automatic motorized film transport system that speeds the scanning workflow.
Elegant and Compact design
The OpticFilm 120's metal case provides isolation and stability for the lens, CCD and automatic transport assemblies. The OpticFilm 120 is one of the most compact 120 film scanners on the market. The rear cover design reduces the scanners overall dimensions and prevents dust from entering the scanner.
Powered By LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast®
Software plays as important role as hardware to deliver a brilliant image. The OpticFilm 120 comes with the world recognized professional film scanning software, SilverFast Ai Studio 8, and it is full functionality. For example, SilverFast iSRD® helps dust and scratch removal and optimizes images. SilverFast Multi-Exposure® increases the dynamic range and reduces noises. Auto IT8 Calibration® helps color calibrating in 2 minutes and ensures correct colors. All in all, SilverFast Ai Studio 8 meets the highest standards, and these SilverFast software features are well-combined and perfectly-integrated with the OpticFilm 120.
- Scans 35mm film and 120/220mm film. Supports 6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7, 6x9 and 6x12 frame sizes.
- Up to 10,600 dpi input and 5,300 dpi output for film and slides provides extraordinary images.
- Built-in infrared channel for dust and scratch detection.
- Efficient power saving design.
- The patent-pending adjustable pitch 120/220mm film holder is easy to load and holds 120/220mm film strips flat.
- Motorized film transport for automatic batch scanning.
- Innovative folding rear cover reduces the size of the scanner to save desktop space and prevent dust from entering the scanner.
- Powered by LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast®
Software / System Requirements
|System Requirements Details||2 GHz - RAM 2 GB - HD 10 GB|
|Software Included||SilverFast Ai Studio 8|
|OS Required||Apple MacOS X 10.6, Apple MacOS X 10.5, Apple MacOS X 10.7 Lion, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 / 8, Apple MacOS X 10.8||
|Type||Film scanner - desktop|
|Interface Type||USB 2.0|
|Max Supported Document Size||Film 120 (6 cm)|
|Grayscale Depth||16-bit (64K grey levels)|
|Colour Depth||48-bit colour|
|Optical Resolution||5300 dpi|
|Scan Element Type||CCD|
|Bulb / Light Source Type||LED|
|Scan Density Range||4.01D||
|Max Document Size||60 mm x 120 mm|
|Supported Document Type||Slides, film||
Expansion / Connectivity
Dimensions & Weight
Plustek Opticfilm 120 Film Scanner Ask an owner
Plustek Opticfilm 120 Film Scanner Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.