£ 26.39 inc. vat
£ 21.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Micro Usb To Rs232 Db9 Serial Adapter Cable For Android With Usb Charging - M/m
- Powers and charges the connected Android device, USB-powered via PC USB port, USB wall...
- OTG (On-The-Go) support not required by the connected mobile device
Mfr part code: ICUSBANDR232
Customers Also Viewed
£ 155.99 inc. vat
£ 129.99 ex. vat
£ 62.39 inc. vat
£ 51.99 ex. vat
Micro Usb To Rs232 Db9 Serial Adapter Cable For Android With Usb Charging - M/m Product Description
The ICUSBANDR232 Micro USB to Serial Adapter Cable for Android™ converts the micro USB port on your Android mobile device into an RS232 DB9 connection, letting you control a serial device from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
Plus, you can keep your Android mobile device charged even when using the adapter to control or configure a serial device. The adapter cable features an integrated USB power cable that connects to a computer USB port, USB wall charger or portable USB battery pack to power the adapter.
Designed for mobility and integration into mixed environments, this portable and lightweight single cable solution is compatible with nearly all Android OS version 3.2 Honeycomb or later devices including the Samsung Galaxy Note®, Galaxy® S5, S4, S3, or S2, Google Nexus 7™, 5, or 4, and Motorola or HTC mobile devices. The versatile adapter will even work with devices that don't support USB On-The-Go (OTG)!
This Micro USB to serial adapter features an integrated FTDI USB UART Chip supporting baud rates up to 921.6 Kbps, provides serial configuration via a downloadable FTDI AOA (Android Open Accessory) HyperTerm Application, and offers standard CTS/RTS, DTR/DSR, XOFF/XON flow control.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support. The StarTech.com Advantage
- Control an RS-232 device through the convenience of an Android-based smartphone or tablet with no OTG function required
- Simultaneously charge and power your Android device via USB-Power
- Deploy in a variety of environments, with a portable and lightweight single cable solution designed for mobile users
Add-ons and Accessories
Add On Items
£10.82 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) ¦ 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Cables Included||1 x micro-USB cable (integrated) - 1 m|
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS||
|Device Type||Serial adapter|
|Interface (Bus) Type||USB 2.0||
|Data Link Protocol||RS-232|
|Data Transfer Rate||921.6 Kbps|
|Compliant Standards||USB 1.1, USB 2.0||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) or later||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 90%|
Micro Usb To Rs232 Db9 Serial Adapter Cable For Android With Usb Charging - M/m Ask an owner
Micro Usb To Rs232 Db9 Serial Adapter Cable For Android With Usb Charging - M/m Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.