*CubePro Trio 3D Printer
- Triple-head 3D Printer
- Ultra portable, plug and play 3D printer for the home, school or office
- Wireless connectivity for shared, cable-free access
Mfr part code: 401735
Customers Also Viewed
*CubePro Trio 3D Printer Product Description
Controlled print environment
A controlled process environment ensures improved accuracy and reliability of print for effortless, professional quality every time for your largest ABS plastic prints. Automated settings ensure home-safe printing in your mancave, on your workbench and at your desktop.
Print big, print accurate
The CubePro features the largest-in-class build platform with ultra high-resolution. With prints 2.5 times larger than any other desktop prosumer and hobbyist printer (11.2" x 10.6" x 9.06" or 285.4mm x 270.4mm x 230mm) with ultra high-resolution settings of 70-micron thin print layers, professional quality printing has never been so large or easy.
New materials, limitless possibilities
Printing with complexity has never been easier. Break beyond boundaries set by unachievable overhangs and the laws of gravity, and enter the possibilities of intricate patters, degrees of freedom and suspension in space. Create functional prototype models or make end-use parts for your engineering applications.
Strong, fast & long-lasting
Guaranteed faster, more accurate prints with stabilized print mechanics and easy feed cartridges for prolonged material life.
Triple color + three materials = thousands of options
Get more expressive with 3D printing in up to 3 simultaneous colors with 3 material options. Select from over 24 vibrant colors for more unique combinations.
Connect better to experience better
Connect conveniently with an easy to use color touchscreen display and WiFi capability
Windows requirements: Cube software runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems: -
-Windows XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 3
-Windows 7 is required for ad-hoc WiFi Print Job submission - if not already installed, the Cube Software installer will automatically install the Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework
Mac OSX requirements: Cube software runs on Mac OSX 10.8
Minimum hardware requirements:
-Processor: Multi-core processor - 2GHz or faster per core
-System RAM: 2 GB
-Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- Print technology: Plastic Jet Printing (PJP)
- Print Jets: Dual jets
- Maximum creation size: 6 x 6 x 6" / 15.2 x 15.2 x 15.2 cm
- Materials: Tough recyclable ABS plastic or compostable PLA plastic
- Layer Thickness: 70 microns, fast mode: 200 microns
- Supports: Fully Automated, easy to peel off
- Cartridge: Each cartridge prints 13 to 14 mid-sized creations
- Dimensions: W x D x H (With Cartridge) 335 x 338 x 280 mm
- Weight (With Cartridge) 7.7 Kg
Expansion / Connectivity
|Connections||1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B ¦ 1 x USB host - 4 pin USB Type A||
Software / System Requirements
|System Requirements Details||2 GHz - RAM 2 GB|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition SP3||
|Printer Type||3D printer|
|Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
|Multicolour Print||Yes (3 colour printing)||
|Build Speed||15 mm3/sec|
|Built-in Devices||Status LCD, touch screen|
|Min Layer Thickness||70 µm|
|Input File Formats Supported||STL||
|Build Materials Supported||Polylactide (PLA), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)|
|Max Build Size||270.4 x 200.4 x 230 mm||
|Power Device||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V||
Dimensions & Weight
*CubePro Trio 3D Printer Ask an owner
*CubePro Trio 3D Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.