£ 11.99 inc. vat
£ 9.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Also Viewed
Griffin USB-C to USB-A Cable Product Description
Griffin USB-C to USB-A Cable
Charge and sync your USB-C device via a USB-A port
Keep your new USB-C compatible device charged and synced with USB-A accessories- keyboard, mouse, wall and car chargers-with this USB-C to USB-A cable. Works with the new USB-C compatible MacBook and Chromebook Pixel laptops.
- Charge and sync USB-C devices using USB-A accessories
- Designed and tested to meet USB Type-C Legacy Cable standards
- Compatible with USB-C enabled computers, including 2015 MacBook, Chromebook Pixel
- Length: 3 ft
- Reversible USB-C connector
- Up to 5 Gbps data speeds
- MacBook 2015
THE NEW STANDARD IN CONNECTION
USB-C is a new type of USB connection that introduces a common connector across all of your devices. It's faster, it's smaller, and it's more powerful. Simply put, USB-C is the new USB connection to rule them all.
ONE CABLE, ALL OF YOUR DEVICES
USB-C features a unified connector for your computer and your devices. Gone are the days of needing different cables for your wall chargers, hard drives, and printer.
ANY WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY
USB-C incorporates a reversible connector, which means there's no wrong way to plug in. Upside down or right side up, USB-C cables connect right the first time, every time.
Add-ons and Accessories
Add On Items
£10.82 ex. vat
|Connector||24 pin USB-C - male|
|Connector (Second End)||9 pin USB Type A - male||
|Features||Sync and charge|
|Compliant Standards||USB / USB 2.0 / USB 3.0|
Griffin USB-C to USB-A Cable Ask an owner
Griffin USB-C to USB-A Cable Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.