Asus TS100-E9-PS4 Tower
- 1 x Socket LGA1151
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v5 product family
- Memory Capacity: Maximum up to 64GB UDIMM
Mfr part code: 90SV03RA-M02CE0
Customers Also Viewed
Asus TS100-E9-PS4 Tower Product Description
- Super quiet green design, lowest as 30 dB (idle mode)
- Advanced IO support with 6 expansion slots and 8 USB ports
- Complete remote management saving time and efforts
- Advanced storage support with dual M.2 build RAID0 for better performance
Zen-quiet and energy-saving
TS100-E9-PI4 is Zen-quiet under 26dB. To put that in perspective, a hushed library environment typically measures around 30dB, so TS100-E9-PI4 produces noise levels that are unnoticeable in working environments. TS100-E9-PI4is also environmentally friendly, with high efficiency motherboard design and power module that reduces both power consumption and power loss - and that means great energy-cost savings for your organization.
Up to six expansion slots enable extreme flexibility
The TS100-E9-PI4 supports up to six expansion slots. It provides industrial leading two PCI Express 3.0 x16 and x8 slots and one MIO port support. Besides the latest PCI-E technology, TS100-E9-PI4 keeps the legacy PCI slots on board which can fulfill various customers' requirements. Customers can move their existing legacy PCI add-on cards to TS100-E9-PI4, and still benefit from up-to-date Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v5 Processor Family and DDR4 memory technology to their solutions.
User friendly with USB device
The TS100-E9-PI4 server board is built to support up to 4 USB 3.0 ports and 4 USB 2.0 ports for flexible usage. Built to connect easily with next generation components and peripherals, USB 3.0 transfers data 10X faster and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0.
Complete remote server management
TS100-E9-PI4 includes ASWM Enterprise, a simple and intuitive remote-management tool. The easy-to-use web-based graphical user interface saves time and effort for your organization's IT administrators by enabling them to control the server, supervise power and update the BIOS remotely. ASWM Enterprise's power extends to one-to-many centralized management of multiple servers - maximizing efficiency benefits.
Asus TS100-E9-PS4 Tower Ask an owner
Asus TS100-E9-PS4 Tower Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.