£ 417.99 inc. vat
£ 348.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Fujitsu fi-7030 A4 ADF document scanner with PaperStream Capture 1.5
- Instant document capture; fast processing: 27 ppm / 54 ipm full speed
- Simplified and intuitive user interface incorporating one click capture
Mfr part code: PA03750-B001
Fujitsu fi-7030 A4 ADF document scanner with PaperStream Capture 1.5 Product Description
- Instant document capture; fast processing: 27 ppm / 54 ipm full speed
- Entry-level professional document capture solution for public and commercial organisations
- Includes newly developed high performance document capture solution 'PaperStream Capture 1.5 licence' for improved batch scanning efficiency
- Simplified and intuitive user interface incorporating "one click capture"
- Design and fine tune document workflow at every step
- Streamlines repetitive operations and provides step-by-step workflows
- Includes PaperStream IP which prepares digitised data for OCR processing and connects with a TWAIN or ISIS interface
- Includes an integrated bar code module that facilitates mixed batch scanning with automated processing
- Compact and robust with reliable feeding mechanisms
The fi-7030 is the ideal entry point to professional information capture. It is equipped with PaperStream Capture Version 1.5 that offers a new ergonomic, touch compatible user interface which improves efficiency and interactions across the entire enterprise capture process. The fi-7030 is based on PFU's proven superior image quality technology, combined with improved image processing and capture software, offering everything that users need to start their digital transformation journey.
Intuitive scanning and feeding functions
- The fi-7030 captures A4 documents at a speed of 27 double sided sheets per minute (portrait, colour, 300 dpi) and can comfortably process mixed batches that can also include embossed cards, long paper scanning of up to 5 meters through the 50 page ADF is also possible as well as A3 documents utilising an optional carrier sheet.
- The scanner additionally makes use of an ultrasonic sensor that accurately detects multifeed errors where two or more sheets are fed through the scanner at once plus intelligent multifeed function that is designed for documents that intentionally feature paper attachments of defined sizes or locations such as sticky notes or photos. The scanner can automatically recognise the location of the attachment and will then exclude that zone from triggering alert conditions.
- Should you be scanning mixed batches of differing thicknesses of documents then the "skew reducer" eliminates the risk of physical skew being carried over from one sheet in a mixed batch to the next ensuring that each document is captured with the utmost precision and simplicity. Multi-segmented pick rollers that rotate independently ensure that if a document goes through skewed then this will not affect the alignment of the next document.
- The fi-7030 comes with Scanner Central Admin tools that includes functions that system administrators can use to manage the installation and operation of multiple scanners, monitor operating status and update drivers and software from one location. This ability dramatically reduces the cost and work that goes into setting up, operating and maintaining many scanners in an organisation and also in expanding the scanner network to multiple locations.
- The fi-7030 comes bundled with PaperStream IP, an integrated scanner driver and image enhancement module that is built on TWAIN/ISIS standards offering user friendly operability, intuitive high quality image creation and real time processing that will benefit post scan routines like OCR. PaperStream Capture 1.5 introduces detailed scanning routine information next to related profile pictograms, facilitating the capture process and allowing users to choose between fully transparent in-depth details for experts, or simplified easy processing for general users. A new "browse view" functionality, which displays both thumbnails and previews on one screen, enables the user to confirm scanned images during scanning. This saves time when users validate, classify and verify data. Other highlights include the display of batch jobs in process for more transparency and an on-the-fly batch release process. Once users have scanned a batch they can verify the data, alternate orders, collect documents in a joint file, index and automatically release to local or distant repositories, feed workflows, business applications or ECM systems.
- Scanner type: ADF
- Scanning modes: Colour / Greyscale / Monochrome / Automatic Detection
- Image sensor: Colour CIS x 2
- Light source: 3 Colour LED x 2
- Optical resolution: 600dpi
- Scanning speed (A4 portrait): 27ppm / 54ipm (200 and 300 dpi)
- ADF capacity - 50 sheets
- Document size / Document weight: Min: 50.8 x 50.8 mm, Max ADF: 216 x 355.6 mm / 40 to 209 g/m2
- Interface: USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible)
- Driver: PaperStream IP
- Power requirement: AC 100V to 240V,
- Operation environment: Temperature: 5°C to 35°C, Relative humidity: 20 to 80% (non-condensing)
- Power consumption: Operating: 17W or less; Sleep mode: 1.1W or less
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 290 x 146 x 130 mm
- Device weight: 2.9kg
- Environmental compliance: ENERGY STAR® compliant / RoHS
- Compatibility - See http://emea.fujitsu.com/fiscannerfaqs/ for further information
- PaperStream IP
- PaperStream Capture 1.5
- Software Operation Panel
- Error Recovery Guide
- Scanner Central Admin tools
- ScanSnap Manager for fi Series
- Scan to Microsoft SharePoint
- ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap
- fi-7030 scanner
- ADF paper chute
- Getting started and safety precautions
- AC cable (varies depending on the country)
- AC adapter, USB cable
- Set up DVD-ROM
|Power Consumption Operational ( Standby )||17 Watt|
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||17 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||0.15 Watt|
|Power Consumption Sleep||1.1 Watt||
|Max Document Scan Speed B/W||27 ppm|
|Max Document Scan Speed Colour||27 ppm|
|Scanner Speed Details||27 ppm - black & white - A4 - 200 dpi ¦ 27 ppm - greyscale - A4 - 200 dpi ¦ 27 ppm - colour - A4 - 200 dpi ¦ 27 ppm - black & white - A4 - 300 dpi ¦ 27 ppm - greyscale - A4 - 300 dpi ¦ 27 ppm - colour - A4 - 300 dpi ¦ 54 ipm - duplex - black & white - A4 - 200 dpi ¦ 54 ipm - duplex - greyscale - A4 - 200 dpi ¦ 54 ipm - duplex - colour - A4 - 200 dpi ¦ 54 ipm - duplex - black & white - A4 - 300 dpi ¦ 54 ipm - duplex - greyscale - A4 - 300 dpi ¦ 54 ipm - duplex - colour - A4 - 300 dpi|
|Grayscale Depth (External)||8-bit (256 grey levels)|
|Colour Depth (External)||24-bit (16.7 million colours)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi x 600 dpi|
|Interpolated Resolution||1200 dpi x 1200 dpi|
|Scan Element Type||Dual CCD|
|Bulb / Light Source Type||RGB LED array|
|Scanner Features||Multi Color Dropout, Image Emphasis, Long Paper Mode, Dynamic Threshold, Error Diffusion, Ultrasonic multifeed sensor, automatic colour detection, Dither, Simplified DTC, Advanced DTC, Multi-Image Output, image merge, Deskew, Blank Page Detection|
|Compliant Standards||TWAIN, ISIS||
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes||
|Type||Document scanner - desktop|
|Interface Type||USB 2.0|
|Max Supported Document Size||216 x 355.6 mm||
|Max Document Size||216 mm x 5588 mm|
|Supported Document Type||Plain paper, embossed card|
|Document Feeder Type||Automatic|
|Document Storage Capacity||50 sheets||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 - Type B||
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable|
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, ScanSnap Manager, Scan to Microsoft SharePoint, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap, Scanner Central Admin, Software Operation Panel, PaperStream IP, PaperStream Capture|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Windows 8 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bits), Windows 8.1 (32/64 bits), Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32/64 bits), Ubuntu 16.04, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||35 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80% (non-condensing)|
Fujitsu fi-7030 A4 ADF document scanner with PaperStream Capture 1.5 Ask an owner
Fujitsu fi-7030 A4 ADF document scanner with PaperStream Capture 1.5 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.