Free product available with this product until 31st Oct 2017
Claim a free three year warranty with HP when you purchase this scanner! Click here
to learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Product Description
Give your office high-volume scanning performance. Easily download software-including Kofax VRS 5.1 Professional -that helps you save time and capture confidently. Achieve scan speeds up to 75 ppm/150 ipm. Recommended for 7,500 pages per day.
Fast, smooth scanning-even unattended
- Capture entire documents with one-pass duplex scanning up to 150 ipm black-and-white and color.
- Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet is small and slim-a modern design perfect for the desktop.
- Capture a wide range of documents-even stacks of mixed media sizes and types-with HP Every Page.
- Load up to 80 pages into the automatic document feeder for fast, unattended scanning.
Peak workflow performance. Smarter scanning.
- Identify new devices and gain insight into scanning with HP Web Jetadmin remote discovery and monitoring.
- Simplify the way you scan A3-size documents-no need for a carrier sheet.
- Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured TWAIN and ISIS.
- Easily transfer scans into editable text, encrypted PDF files, and more file types, using built-in OCR.
Professional-grade scanning that helps save time
- Save time and simplify complex scan jobs with HP Smart Document Scan Software.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks, and make selections using the LCD control panel.
- Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture App, and then edit and save files.
- Capture and organize documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich software.
- Scanner type- Sheetfed
- Scan resolution, optical- Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, Sheet-feed)
- Duty cycle (daily)- Recommended for 7,500 pages per day
- Bit depth- 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale- 256
- Media types- Cut Sheet Paper, Printed Paper (Laser and ink), Pre-Punched Paper, Bank Checks, Business Cards, Freight Bills, Carbonless forms, Plastic Carrier sheets for easily damaged documents, previously stapled media with staple removed
- Media weights, supported ADF- 10.7 to 110 lb
- Compatible operating systems- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Mac compatible- No
- Connectivity, standard- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed)
- Connectivity, optional- USB 2.0 port for Wi-Fi accessory
What's in the box
- HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Sheet Feed Scanner
- Installation guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Power Adapter
|ENERGY STAR Qualified
|ENERGY STAR Certified
||Document scanner - desktop
||USB 3.0, USB 2.0
|Max Supported Document Size
||216 x 3100 mm
||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish / Europe
||600 dpi x 600 dpi
|Max Document Scan Speed B/W
||7500 scans per day
|Scanner Speed Details
||75 ppm - black & white - 300 dpi ¦ 150 ipm - black & white - 300 dpi ¦ 5.98 sec/scan - colour - 10x15cm - 200 dpi
||TWAIN, ISIS, WIA
|Max Document Size
||216 mm x 3100 mm
|Supported Document Size Details
|Document Feeder Type
|Document Storage Capacity
Expansion / Connectivity
||USB 2.0 ¦ USB 3.0
HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Ask an owner
HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
ShowHide terms and conditions
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.