£ 109.29 inc. vat£123.99save £14.70
£91.07 ex. vat£103.32save £12.25
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Seagate IronWolf Pro 2TB NAS Hard Drive 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 128MB Cache
- Register for 2yrs FREE Rescue+ Data Recovery
- Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors
- IronWolf Health Management (IHM) enabled
- Designed for always on, 24×7 performance
- 5 Year Warranty
Mfr part code: ST2000NE0025
Seagate IronWolf Pro 2TB NAS Hard Drive 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 128MB Cache Product Description
Protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management. IHM delivers a superior user experience, prevents intervention and enables secure recovery. Learn more here.
|Power Consumption||4.5 Watt (idle) ¦ 7.5 Watt (active) ¦ 0.8 Watt (standby) ¦ 0.8 Watt (sleep)||
|Device Type||Hard drive - internal|
|Buffer Size||128 MB|
|Bytes per Sector||512|
|Features||Hot-Plug Support, 24x7 availability, rotation vibration sensor, AgileArray|
|Bundled with||Seagate Rescue Data Recovery||
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||195 MBps|
|Average Latency||4.16 ms|
|Spindle Speed||7200 rpm||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^15||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Compliant Standards||ICES-003 Class B, NMB-3 Class B||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years ¦ Insurance - data recovery - 2 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||70 g @ 2 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||300 g @ 2 ms|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||5 g @ 10-500 Hz|
Seagate IronWolf Pro 2TB NAS Hard Drive 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 128MB Cache Ask an owner
Seagate IronWolf Pro 2TB NAS Hard Drive 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 128MB Cache Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.