£ 37.48 inc. vat
£31.23 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
CIT G Force Black RGB PC Gaming Case Product Description
The G-Force is a midi tower gaming case with a combination of metal mesh / semi transparent front panel and a plastic front door makes this different to other CiT models.
The two 120mm RGB front fans and 1 x 120mm RGB rear fan, give the G-Force a unique style, whilst keeping the system cool. With the ability to install up to 7 x 120mm fans (3 included), or up to 5 fans and a water cooling kit with a 240mm radiator (which can be positioned at either the front or the top of the case), the CiT G-Force should keep even the most demanding gaming system cool.
The I/O Ports are conveniently located at the top of the case, giving the user easier access. The powder coating to the exterior and internal of the case, complete the luxurious and outstanding design.
With safety in mind, the edges of the G-Force are all rolled to minimise any injuries whilst building the system. The G-Force supports the following motherboard types: ATX, Micro ATX and Mini iTX.
- Combination Front Panel - Mesh and semi transparent panel, along with the underlying 2 x RGB fans, give the G-Force a unique look
- I/O Ports - 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, HD Audio and black coloured plastic with a front door and metal mesh
- Additional ports / features - 2 x fan controllers (Controlling 2 fans each) and card reader (Positioned behind the door)
- Side Window - Clear side window, allowing the user to show off their internal components
- Large GPU Support - With support for up to 380mm graphics card
- Large Cooler Support - A maximum height of 161mm for CPU coolers and a plastic top cover with metal mesh
- Internal Cable Management - A maximum depth of 28mm, allowing for the cables to be routed to keep the components cooler and looking less cluttered
- Up to 7 x 120mm Fans - 2 at the front (2 x RGB fan included), colours include Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, Yellow, White and Purple. 2 at the Top, 2 at the bottom (internal) and 1 at the rear of the case
- Water Cooling support - A 240mm water cooling raditator can be fitted at either the front or the top of the case
- Max. PSU Length - A PSU with a max. length of 220mm (allowing 50mm for cables from PSU) can be fitted
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:|| Water Cooling Ready! |
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front
|Body Material:||SPCC 0.5mm|
|Front Bezel Material:||Plastic / Mesh|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||28mm|
|External Bays:||1 x 5.25" External|
|Internal Bays:|| 2 x 3.5" Internal |
2 x 2.5" Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:||1 x 5.25" internal|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space for 2 x 120mm fans (2 x 120mm RGB LED inc.)|
|Cooling Top:||Space for 2 x 120mm fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space for 1 x 120mm fan (1 x 120mm RGB LED inc.)|
|Cooling Bottom:||Vent for PSU and HDDs, Space for 2 x 120mm Fans (On PSU Box)|
|Fan Controllers:|| 2 Fan Controllers, controlling up to |
4 fans in total
|IO Ports:|| 1 x USB 3.0 |
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||380mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||161mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:||2 x additional 120mm fans can be installed on the PSU box.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CIT-GFORCE-BLKRGB|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:|| Case |
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||223mm x 500mm x 474mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||244mm x 515mm x 547mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||5.4 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||6.1 KGs|
Add-ons and Accessories
£26.62save £1.64 £20.81 ex. vat
£47.44save £5.89 £34.62 ex. vat
£12.92 ex. vat
£14.00save £1.22 £10.65 ex. vat
£41.90 ex. vat
CIT G Force Black RGB PC Gaming Case Ask an owner
CIT G Force Black RGB PC Gaming Case Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.