£ 120.50 inc. vat
£100.41 ex. vat
Available for pre-order
We are expecting this item on: Monday, 1st January
per month. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 164.72 inc. vat£172.98save £8.26
£137.26 ex. vat£144.15save £6.89
£ 99.98 inc. vat£115.98save £16.00
£83.31 ex. vat£96.65save £13.34
Thermaltake View 31 Tempered Glass RGB Edition Product Description
The View 31 TG RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Chassis features a dual durable 4mm thick tempered glass window, riser GPU support bracket with optional PCI-e riser cable, and three pre-installed patented 140mm Riing RGB LED fans, which give users the option of 256 colour selections while ensuring an outstanding cooling performance. The View 31 TG RGB supports the latest PC hardware and all high-end GPU solutions, guarantees unparalleled expandability for high-end configurations and liquid cooling system to satisfy the market where users have opted for a stylish PC chassis with advanced features and an aesthetic appeal.
- Tt LCS Certified - Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis's have been tested to be the best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitments.
- Left and Right 4mm Thick Tempered Glass Window Design - View 31 TG RGB with left and right 4mm thick tempered glass window guarantees the durability of the window moreover, the enlarged window design permits users to fully display and admire all components of the liquid-cooling system. Show off your dedicated set in the subtlest manner!
- Fully Modular Concept - The View 31 TG RGB comes with fully modular drive cages that provide the ease of installation/removal and maximise the interior space for custom cooling loop. Especially, the tool-less drive bay design allows users to freely interchange the 3.5" and 2.5" hard-drives to suit their particular needs.
- Riser GPU Support Bracket - Specially designed with dual GPU placement, the View 31 TG RGB has the support for vertical graphic card layout with dual PCI-E slots design. The PCI-e riser cable is optional. Plus, the included riser GPU support bracket not only can prevent the graphic card from sagging, but also helps to reduce the weight on the motherboard. Thermaltake PCI-e X16 Riser Cable (Optional) - Support a wide range of GPU solutions.
- Dust Reduction - Magnetic fan filter on the top simply attaches the filter for dust filtration. Super fine fan filters with excellent protection and reduction against dirt and dust at the bottom.
- Made for High-End PCs with Outstanding Expandability - The View 31 TG RGB features its cable management with maximum 50mm in width and supports up to a tower CPU cooler with a maximum height of 180mm and a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 420mm in length without HDD rack. Moreover, the View 31 TG RGB has the ability to accommodate multiple 3.5"/2.5" storage devices at the same time. Most importantly, the hidden drive bay design guarantees expandability for more liquid cooling components.
- Advanced Ventilation - The View 31 TG RGB Series delivers an advanced cooling performance for DIY/AIO liquid cooling and air cooling systems. With wide top-to-bottom side ventilation grills, the View 31 TG RGB maximises the air intake with three built-in 140mm Riing RGB LED fans. It includes options for up to (3) 120mm or 140mm front fans, combined with (2) bottom mount 120mm fan locations for maximum fan space selection. Dissipate heat properly with (1) rear built-in 140mm fan and (3) sectional top mounts to manage proper air flow in and out.
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:|| Water Cooling Ready! |
Supported Radiator Size: 360mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Front Bezel Material:||Tempered Glass|
|Side Panel:||Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||50mm|
|Internal Bays:|| 3 x 3.5" Internal |
3 x 2.5" Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||8 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, 1 x 200mm|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 3 x 120mm, 3 x 140mm, 2 x 200mm|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm|
|Cooling Bottom:||Space For 2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm|
|IO Ports:|| 2 x USB 3.0 |
2 x USB 2.0
|GPU Max Length:||420mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||180mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CA-1H8-00M1WN-01|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:|| Chassis |
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||250mm x 497mm x 511mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||301mm x 598mm x 540mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||10.7 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||11.7 KGs|
Add-ons and Accessories
£26.62save £1.64 £20.81 ex. vat
£47.44save £5.89 £34.62 ex. vat
£12.92 ex. vat
£13.98save £1.20 £10.65 ex. vat
£41.90 ex. vat
|Form Factor||Mid tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX|
|Internal Bays Qty||3|
|Product Material||Tempered glass, SPCC steel|
|Cooling System||Front: 140 mm fan x 2 / intake / 1400 rpm / 28 dBA / Riing RGB fan ¦ Rear: 140 mm fan x 1 / exhaust / 1400 rpm / 28 dBA / Riing RGB fan ¦ Front: 120/140/200 mm fan mount x 3 / 3 x 120 mm or 2 x 140 mm or 1 x 200 mm fan supported ¦ Top: 120/140/200 mm fan mount x 3 / 2 x 200 mm fan or 3 x 140 mm fan or 3 x 120 mm supported ¦ Rear: 120/140 mm fan mount x 1 ¦ Bottom: 120/140 mm fan mount x 2|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||180 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||420 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Tempered glass side panel, bottom dust filter, supports 120/140/240/280/360 mm radiator in front panel, water cooling ready, tool-less drive bays, supports 1/2", 3/8",1/4" water tube, supports 120/140/240/280/360 mm radiator in top, top magnetic dust filter, supports 120/140 mm radiator in bottom panel, supports 120/140 mm radiator in rear panel||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||3 (total) / 3 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5" shared|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x audio line-out/line-in||
|Included Accessories||Cable ties, riser GPU support bracket||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake View 31 Tempered Glass RGB Edition Ask an owner
Thermaltake View 31 Tempered Glass RGB Edition Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.