£ 119.98 inc. vat£139.98save £20.00
£ 99.98 ex. vat£116.65save £16.67
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Buy together and save
Hynix 500GB Solid State Drive/SSD
£102.63 ex. vatsave £17.33
Customers Also Viewed
Hynix 500GB Solid State Drive/SSD Product Description
The SK hynix SL308 SSD delivers a superior blend of performance, reliability and value that take your everyday computing to the next level. Based on the premium quality TLC flash and high speed controller, this SSD delivers substantial random/sequential speed for read and write operation over SATA III interface. Your notebook/desktop PC will experience a new life, with faster system startup/shutdown, reduced programs loading time and smoother system responsiveness. The low power usage enables longer battery life on notebook and Ultrabook. Along with the vibration resistance and quiet operation inherent in SSD technology, the SK hynix SL308 will change how you feel about everyday computing.
A Superior PC Experience
In addition to enhanced performance, an SK hynix SL308 upgrade promotes cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives. With no moving parts, SSDs provide peace of mind with their superior durability and reliability.
The SK hynix SL308 offers native TRIM support featured in Windows 7 and up. Designed to maintain the performance of SSD at an optimal level over the lifetime of the drive, TRIM functions by actively deleting invalid data from the SSD's memory cells to ensure that write operations perform at full speed. Since a memory block must be erased before it can be re-programmed, TRIM improves performance by pro-actively erasing pages containing invalid data, allowing the SSD to write new data without first having to perform a time-consuming erase command.
The SK hynix SL308 adopts Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) which enables the PC to predict the future failure of hard disk drives. Through the SMART system, hard disk drives incorporate a suite of advanced diagnostics that monitor the internal operations of a drive and provide an early warning for many types of potential problems. When a potential problem is detected, the hard drive can be repaired or replaced before any data is lost or damaged.
• 3 years or 75TBW(120/250GB), 150TBW(500GB) Features Total Solution Provider
• We design, develop and produce our own SSD, and by securing all essential components such as NAND, DRAM and in-house controllers, we provide customers with better support.
Leadership in Emerging Technologies PCIe Gen3
• SK hynix accelerates its SSD technology development and are to help its customers to have technology leadership.
• PCIe PC300 Series provides faster speed than SATA3 SC Series SSD.
Outstanding performance, unrivalled speed
• Our SSD boasts stability and speed, through achieving the optimum combination.
• With a fast read speed of 2200MB/s and fast response time, your PC will speed up faster than ever.
Add-ons and Accessories
£5.00 ex. vat
£5.86 ex. vat
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||Triple-level cell (TLC)|
|Features||TRIM support, S.M.A.R.T.|
|SSD Endurance||150 TB|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||560 MBps (read) / 490 MBps (write)|
|4KB Random Read||100000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||85000 IOPS||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^15||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Power Consumption||0.05 Watt (idle) ¦ 2.3 Watt (read) ¦ 4.5 Watt (write)||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||95 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 95%|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||20 g @ 10-2000 Hz|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||20 g @ 10-2000 Hz|
Hynix 500GB Solid State Drive/SSD Ask an owner
Hynix 500GB Solid State Drive/SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.