£ 576.99 inc. vat
£480.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Intel 1 TB Internal SSD - 2.5" - DC P4500 Product Description
Cloud Inspired. Storage Optimized.
Highly efficient capacities enable more work per server to reduce TCO while increasing agility for cloud infrastructures.
Optimized for Cloud Storage Efficiency
This cloud-inspired SSD is built with an entirely new NVMe* controller, optimized for read intensive workloads and designed to maximize CPU utilization. With the Intel SSD DC P4500 Series, data centers can increase users, add more services, and perform more workloads per server. Now you can store more and know more.
Outstanding Quality and Reliability
With industry-leading quality and reliability, you can be confident your drives are available and your data is protected. Support for data-at-rest encryption minimizes the likelihood of data breaches, while industry-leading end-to-end data protection reduces the chance of silent data errors.1
Advanced Manageability and Serviceability
Built with advanced manageability features such as NVMe-MI, the Intel SSD DC P4500 Series allows you to remotely monitor, manage and remediate across more device states and streamline essential services.
- Capacity 1 TB
- Lithography Type 3D NAND TLC
- Sequential Read (up to) 3200 MB/s
- Sequential Write (up to) 600 MB/s
- Random Read (100% Span) 279500 IOPS
- Random Write (100% Span) 30500 IOPS
- Latency - Read 82 µs
- Latency - Write 30 µs
- Power - Active Sequential Avg. 11W (Write), 9.6W (Read)
- Power - Idle <5 W
- Vibration - Operating 2.17 GRMS
- Vibration - Non-Operating 3.13 GRMS
- Shock (Operating and Non-Operating) 1000 G/0.5 msec
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C to 35°C
- Endurance Rating (Lifetime Writes) 1.38 PBW
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 2 million hours
- Uncorrectable Bit Error Rate (UBER) <1 sector per 10^17 bits read
- Warranty Period 5 yrs
- Weight 131g
- Form Factor 2.5" 15mm
- Interface PCIe NVMe 3.1 x4
- Enhanced Power Loss Data Protection Yes
- Hardware Encryption AES 256 bit
- High Endurance Technology (HET) No
- Temperature Monitoring and Logging Yes
- End-to-End Data Protection Yes
- Intel Smart Response Technology No
- Intel Rapid Start Technology No
- Intel Remote Secure Erase No
Add-ons and Accessories
£4.14 ex. vat
£7.10save £0.51 £5.49 ex. vat
£49.97save £5.01 £37.46 ex. vat
|Interface||PCI Express 3.1 x4 (NVMe)|
|Features||Temperature Monitoring and Logging, Enhanced Power Loss Data Protection, End-to-end data protection|
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Encryption Algorithm||256-bit AES|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||3D triple-level cell (TLC)||
|Internal Data Rate||3260 MBps (read) / 620 MBps (write)|
|4KB Random Read||294000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||32000 IOPS|
|Average Latency||29 µs||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^17||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x PCI Express 3.1 x4 (NVMe)|
|Power Consumption||9.83 Watt (write) ¦ 9.04 Watt (read) ¦ 5 Watt (idle)||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||1000 g @ 0.5 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||1000 g @ 0.5 ms|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||2.17 g|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||3.13 g|
Intel 1 TB Internal SSD - 2.5" - DC P4500 Ask an owner
Intel 1 TB Internal SSD - 2.5" - DC P4500 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.