£ 149.98 inc. vat£175.06save £25.08
£ 124.98 ex. vat£145.88save £20.90
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB
- Shock resistant
- Compact Design
- Aluminium exterior
Mfr part code: MU-PA500B/EU
Customers Also Viewed
Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB Product Description
Portable SSD T5
The new Samsung Portable SSD T5, redefines speed, design, protection, and connectivity in a lightweight, sleek device. Future-forward USB Type-C™ 3.1 connectivity, advanced security, and powerful performance make it the ultimate anytime, anywhere data storage.
Powered by advanced V-NAND technology, the T5 transfers data at 540 MB/s, up to 4.9x faster than external HDDs. Transfers and backups of 4K videos, high-resolution photos and large graphic files happen in mere seconds.
Sleek & Solid
The top to bottom metal rounded unibody design fits snugly into your palm. The T5's shock resistant internal frame can withstand accidental drops of up to 2 meters, protected by a sturdy metal body in two distinctive aluminum finishes - an alluring blue for 250GB and 500GB models, and a deep black for 1TB and 2TB models.
Secure & Ready
Samsung Portable SSD Software enabled by AES 256-bit hardware based encryption safeguards your sensitive files. Embedded Windows/Mac software lets you reset password, check capacity, notifies you and enables installation of firmware/software updates. For extra convenience, download the Android mobile app. The T5 is compatible with current and latest devices, with the included Type-C to C and Type-C to A cables.
Media Storage capacity
4K UHD Video FHD Video Photo 2TB 690 h 1,230 h 680,000 1TB 340 h 610 h 340,000
500GB 170 h 300 h 170,000 250GB 80 h 150 h 80,000
- Capacity 1) 2TB/1TB/500GB/250GB
- Interface USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), backwards compatibility
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 74 x 57.3 x 10.5 mm
- Weight 51 grams 2)
- Transfer Speed Up to 540 MB/s
- UASP Mode Supported
- Encryption AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- Security Samsumg Portable SSD Software
- Temperature 0℃ to 60℃ (operating) / -40℃ to 85℃ (non-operating)
- Humidity 65℃, 95% (non-operating)
- Shock 1,500G (non-operating)
- Vibration 10~2,000Hz, 20G (non-operating)
- Certifications CE, BSMI, KC, VCCI, C-tick, FCC, IC, UL, TUV, CB
- RoHS Compliance RoHS2
- Warranty Three Year Limited Warranty
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 24 pin USB-C||
|Device Type||Solid state drive - external (portable)|
|Encryption Algorithm||256-bit AES|
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen 2|
|Features||Shock resistant, password authentication, USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) compliant, V-NAND Technology, 256-bit AES|
|Max Data Transfer Rate||540 MB/s||
|Power Source||USB bus||
|Cables Included||USB-C cable|
|Compliant Standards||UL, TUV, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, CB, IC, FCC, KC, RoHS2, EAC, UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol)|
|Enclosure Colour||Ocean blue||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB Ask an owner
Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.