£ 1,175.98 inc. vat
£ 979.98 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(0.0% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Customers Also Viewed
Bq Witbox 2 3D Printer Product Description
Bq Witbox 2 3D Printer
The bq Witbox 2 3D Printer is great if you require a 3D printer to use in domestic, professional and educational environments. As soon as you open the box it is ready to print with no hassle.
The bq Witbox 2 3D Printer has a new inductive sensor, which measures the distance between the extruder and the print bed. When the position of the extruder is correct the printer will notify the customer by illuminating a small red LED. This allows for far more accurate assisted levelling.
The WitBox was bq's first 3D printer and was one of the five best 3D printers in the world. In it's first year on the market it reached more than 50 countries. Bq have taken the chance to make improvements to the Witbox's design, they are now releasing the 2nd Generation Witbox 3D Printer.
The bq Witbox 2 3D Printer features a new extruder, which pushes the filament through the Hot-End, the system of double traction drive gear provides grip to the filament, two sprockets press it and it slides perfectly to the end of the Hot-End.
This new extruder reduces the risk of blockages and lets you print with a wider range of filaments including:
The bq Witbox 2 3D Printer also has a new inductive sensor, this measures the distance between the new extruder and the print bed. The component has an electric coil, which generates a magnetic field. The sensor detects the distance and notifies the user, this allows for accurate positioning.
This 3D printer has a new electronic board (BQ CNC) designed for the bq Witbox 2 3D Printer. This component provides better heat dissipation and all the interface and control electronics of the screen are self-developed.
The bq Witbox 2 3D Printer now has a self-levelling system, the printer calculates if there is any unevenness of the bed and adjusts the movement of the print engines accordingly.
- Printing Speed: High: 200 mm/s (subject to profiles, materials and the software used)
- Hot-End designed for easy maintenance
- Nozzle 0.4mm to 1.75mm filament
- Cool nozzle print
- Steel frame powder coated
- Hard chrome bars in the X and Y
- Linear bearings in the X and Y axis
- 4 inputs spindle motor with direct coupling in Z axis
- Rails and re-circulating balls in the Z axis
- Moving parts and supports in steel powder coated
- Cold glass base A4 (305 x 220mm)
- Leveling system printer dock with 3 points and cushioning
- System rapidly changing printer dock with neodymium magnets
Add-ons and Accessories
£499.99 ex. vat
|Printer Type||3D printer|
|Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
|Build Speed||200 mm/sec|
|Built-in Devices||Status LCD|
|Min Layer Thickness||50 µm|
|Input File Formats Supported||Gcode||
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||SD Memory Card||
|Build Materials Supported||Polylactide (PLA), wood filled filaments, bronze filled filaments, copper filled filaments|
|Max Build Size||297 x 210 x 200 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Connections||1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B||
|Included Accessories||4 GB SD memory card, spatula|
|Consumables Included||1 x PLA filament||
|Power Device||Power supply - internal||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Width (Shipping)||61 cm|
|Depth (Shipping)||51 cm|
|Height (Shipping)||70.9 cm|
|Weight (Shipping)||34 kg|
Bq Witbox 2 3D Printer Ask an owner
Bq Witbox 2 3D Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.